AMCAP (AKA: USB 2.0 Camera) is a classic but extremely practical universal camera previewing and video/audio recording tiny app (less than 50 kb) developed by Microsoft in 1997. It supports both USB and laptop built-in/integrated cameras.
How did I find AMCAP? Because the built-in camera app in my Windows 8.1 has been removed after system cleaning. However, recently, my mobile phone was broken and I happened to need to take some pictures, so a camera software that can call my laptop’s built-in camera to take photo or video can make things easier. But the result is that’s really hard to get – almost the every one is designed for just adding camera special effects. Until AMCAP efficiently met my need once more.
In fact, I had wanted to release AMCAP the first time I found it a few years ago, but it was not until today that I could make it be known and used by more users through AppNee this small platform. Hope it can still meet the needs in some using situations.
// Key Features //
- Capture to AVI file
- Live preview
- Allocation of the capture file
- Display and selection of all camera/audio devices
- Real-time preview
- Audio format setting
- Video capture filter/pin setting
- Audio capture filter setting
- Stream format control
- Set frame rate
- Set time limit
// Download URLs //
// Related Posts //
N is a classic and challenging 2D flash based game with simple graphics, very resistant to play. The action design of Ninja is pretty darned realistic and cool, which gives extremely high request ...
Have you ever felt that there are too many items in the context menu of Windows Explorer? Or think it lacks some essential and useful options inside? Of course, the ...
Ikachan is a Cave Story-like, doujin-type underwater cave exploration tiny game written in C++ by Daisuke Amaya (also the developer of Cave Story) of Studio Pixel from Japan, first released in 2000.
Below are 10 universal serial keys for Teorex's Inpaint on Win & Mac, all of which were tested working all right for Inpaint v6.2 on Windows 8.1 Pro, if they ...
As an ancient yet cool manual art, cross-stitch, as its name implies, is to use special embroidery thread and cross cloth, utilize filling warp blends method and embroider following specially ...
VisualBoyAdvance (VBA for short) is the number one, the most successful and most popular handheld emulator in the history of Game Boy Advance emulation. It is also one of the best ...
Snake, also known as Gluttonous Snake, is a classic computer arcade game produced in mid and late 1970s, it became popular again due to the introduction of small screen devices ...
PEiD (short for PE iDentifier) is a well-known professional packer/cryptor/compiler detecting tool. It's so powerful that it can detect the types/signatures of almost any PE file packing tools (at present, the number ...
Edraw Max is the professional edition of Edraw Mind Map, which is a vector-based mind map creating application with automatic layout, lightweight size but rich functions. And as a freeware, Edraw ...
VEGAS Pro (successively experienced 3 owners: Sonic Foundry, SONY, and Magix Software from Germany) is a set of professional video editing software - integrates clipping, special effects, composition and streaming in one ...
[v2.0] N – Super cool Ninja action game
FileMenu Tools – Excellent context menu extension toolkit
Ikachan – Cave Story-like underwater exploration game
10 Teorex Inpaint Universal Serial Keys for Win
PCStitch – Ultimate cross-stitch designer
[v1.8.0] VisualBoyAdvance – Best Game Boy Advance emulator
qrth-phyl – 3D Gluttony Snake for PC
PEiD – Popular PE packer/cryptor/compiler detector
[v8.4] Edraw Max – Mind mapper with a
[v14.0] VEGAS Pro – Unrivaled video/audio editor with
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.