Due to the increasing complexity of current Internet/Intranet environments, a variety of factors such as firewall, router, or broadband provider (ISP) often leads many remote control software based on the traditional ‘direct connection’ technology (like Microsoft Remote Desktop) to connect/operate very slow or even connection fail. Even the industry’s strong performer TeamViewer also is becoming slower and slower.
AnyDesk (from Germany) – claims to be nowadays the fastest remote control software and does give users with a good impression. At least it’s extremely fast and responses smoothly, goes even farther than the predecessor TeamViewer. Moreover, its file size is very small (only more than 1 MB), and it is free for occasional/casual private use.
AnyDesk’s developers (if it’s true, they are independent from the TeamViewer development team) tried to solve this problem. So it uses the advanced video compression technology DeskRT – which can penetrate the firewall/router with ease, it contains a brand new video decoder, and provides the minimalist login & control mode. All these can make you experience smoother remote desktop control on your existing PC.
// Benchmark Comparison //
// Download URLs //
||failed to work
// Related Posts //
Virtualization technology is not something new. As one of the application virtualization solutions, Cameyo makes this technology further simplified, so that it becomes easier, more convenient and efficient for ordinary ...
SolveigMM Video Splitter is an outstanding and very fast (no encoding/decoding process required) lossless video editing software. Its intuitive interface enables users to split (remove the unwanted parts) / merge (join ...
Registry Finder is a handy and fast Windows Registry searching & editing tool. It can quickly find, locate specific content using keywords in the registry. Obviously, it's specially developed for ...
OpenMPT (short for Open ModPlug Tracker) is a popular free and open-source sample-based audio tracker from Germany. It was developed in 1997, based on the classic and original ModPlug Tracker ...
VirtuaNES is an open source, very powerful video game emulator for Family Computer (Famicom/FC) / Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) / Famicom Disk System (FDS), programmed by Norix from Japan.
VirtuaNES is the ...
Some Mac OS users may know something about KeyCastr - an open-source, real-time keystroke displaying application, which can be used to assist recording a variety of demonstration videos. However, no ...
Ghost (short for General Hardware-Oriented System Transfer) is an excellent backup & restore tool (commonly known as cloning software) for system, data on hard disk/partition developed by the famous Symantec company ...
WebBrowserPassView is a tiny freeware made by Nir Sofer, used to view almost any account information (URL, account and password) of any websites stored in all major browsers. Certainly, passwords for e-currency payment ...
Now, the size of the HD movie or game is bigger and bigger, be a file more than 10 GB easily, let alone download, even if copying/moving on PC is ...
The well-known and classic CPU-Z (not the GPU-Z) is the most popular product of CPUID. After it, they made another practical tiny app HWMonitor (AKA: CPUID Hardware Monitor) - which is specially designed for ...
Cameyo – Make software single-portable for Windows or
[v6.1] SolveigMM Video Splitter – Fast, lossless video
Registry Finder – Efficient and quick Windows Registry
OpenMPT – Make writing music fun, easy and
VirtuaNES – Best FC/NES/FDS emulator for Windows
KeyCastOW – Visualize on-screen Windows key pressing
[v22.214.171.12417] Symantec Ghost Classic Lite and Full Editions
WebBrowserPassView – Find lost username & password stored
[v3.0] TeraCopy – Reliable large file copying/moving accelerator
[v1.23] HWMonitor – Monitor your hardware voltages, temperature
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.