|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
Generally for advanced users, to add watermark into video, they basically choose to use Corel’s VideoStudio, Adobe’s After Effects, Premiere Pro or other video editing software. But they are so hard to start for many amateurs who only occasionally need this. So, a simple and practical video watermarking tool is always worth sharing.
Aoao Video Watermark Pro (older versions with name Video Watermark Pro) is a professional but very simply designed, easy to use and fast batch video watermarker. For all kinds of common video, it can add static text, image, shape and even dynamic effects as watermarks, and support batch processing.
Aoao Video Watermark Pro supports all common video formats, includes AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, MKV, 3GP, RM, FLV, SWF… More than adding watermark, it also allows conversion and simple screenshot between these video formats.
// Key Features //
- Support a wide range of video formats
- Support animated image watermark
- Support make layer styles to mix effects between watermark and video
- Add Text/Image/Shape Watermark to video
- Create Dynamic Watermark and Subtitle Effects
- Batch watermarking hundreds of videos at once
- 200+built-in Free Watermark Materials
- Timeline – control the time period, animation, etc
- Multiple editing functions and unique effects
- Watermark templates
- Convert all pop videos
// Supported Video Formats //
TIVO, AVI, MP4, MPG, MPEG, NUT, H.264, NSV, VOB, MOV, FLV, MKV, MTS/M2TS/TS/TP/TRP (AVCHD, H.264, VC-1, MPEG-2 HD), MOD, TOD, DV, WMV, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, DRM MP4, RM, RMVB, etc.
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides you with the Aoao Video Watermark Pro portable full registered versions for Windows.
// Download URLs //