|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
In the first place, only the users who have lost data can deeply experience and realize the importance and necessity of backuping data on a regular basis. And the data backup software have been so inundant that we have almost no chance to verify and compare them one by one, so that we can pick out the best one. However, I suggest you put AOMEI Backupper at the top of the list of the data backup software you’re going to test.
AOMEI Backupper (AKA: 傲梅轻松备份) is an easy-to-use and free file, operating system, partition and disk backup/restore/copy/clone tool from China. It comes with concise UI, simple operation and very fast execution speed. It supports automatic, scheduled backup jobs, supports various formats of hard disk partition, supports multiple types of backup solutions. In addition to backuping the system partition with one click, it also allows you to selectively backup or clone other data partitions or the entire hard drive.
It’s also worth mentioning that, even making system backup, AOMEI Backupper does not require you to restart the system. This is the so-called “hot backup”, I guess. In short, with AOMEI Backupper in hand, we can easily and effectively safeguard the security of system, files and data in our computer now.
// Key Features //
- All-in-one data protection and disaster recovery solutions for PCs and Laptops
- Automatic, full, incremental and differential backups simplify your backup tasks
- Real-time sync files and folders from source to target path without delay
- Clone HDD to SSD, HDD to HDD, or SSD to SSD for disk upgrade and data migration
- Create a WinPE or Linux bootable disc for bare metal or unbootable computer
- Support Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Vista and XP (all editions, 32/64-bit)
// Main Functions //
- Backup Options: file backup, system backup, disk/partition backup, etc.
- Clone Options: disk clone, partition clone, system clone
- Supports schedule backup, incremental backup and differential backup
- Support dissimilar hardware restore
- Utilities: PXE boot tool, merge images, create bootable disk, check image
// Functions List //
// Supported File Systems //
- and other file systems
// Supported Storage Devices //
- Internal hard disks
- External hard drives
- Solid-state drive (SSD)
- USB flash drives
- Thumb drives
- Network share
- Network-attached storage (NAS)
- Cloud drive desktop apps
- Hardware RAID
- Virtual machine systems
- and more
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the AOMEI Backupper Professional/Server/Technician/Technician Plus Edition multilingual full installers and v3.x.x & v4.x.x all editions universal unlock patch for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
|Standard Edition||free for use|
|Professional Edition||with additional features such as command-line operation, merging backup images, PXE network boots and SMTP system|
|Server Edition||aimed at server backups|
|Technician Edition||aimed at consultants providing technical services and at companies with many computers|
// Installation Notes //
- Download and install AOMEI Backupper
- Copy the universal unlock patch to installation directory and apply it
- Launch AOMEI Backupper, enter “Purchase/Register”
- Use the corresponding given license code to register
- Done, enjoy!
// Prompts //
- Run ‘services.msc’ -> set the “Startup type” of AOMEI Backupper Scheduler Service to ‘Disabled’ or ‘Manual’ at least.
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
*** Only Technician Plus Edition allows to run as a portable version. For example, after you reinstall Windows, it will work as usual without reinstallation required.