|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
ASCII Art Studio is a powerful character-graphics editing and converting tool, with which you can quickly and easily use the graphical method or text mode to create and edit art graphics with pure text ASCII characters.
You can save the generated ASCII Art work as text, image or output it to the printer. It is worth mentioning that ASCII Art Studio even supports converting image to ASCII art characters text automatically (just open it and all done). And then we can use the generated art characters as all kinds of cool individual signature information, or create your own ASCII text-graphics art works with rich creativity and imagination.
// Key Features //
- Support text editing and graphic editing.
- Intelligent freehand drawing.
- Create Big Text using any installed fonts.
- Convert between pictures and ASCII Art.
- Print ASCII Art.
- View ANSI ASCII Art.
- Easy used characters panel.
- Flip and Rotate selection.
- Multiple undo and redo.
- Shell integration.
- Multiple languages
// Serial Number //
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the ASCII Art Studio portable full registered versions, full installers and serial numbers for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Installation Notes //
- Download and install ASCII Art Studio from official site
- Copy the unlocked file to installation directory and overwrite
- Apply patch, locate “X:\Program Files\ASCII Art Studio\AsciiArtStudio.exe”
- Start the program, input the “ASCII Art Studio Serial Number” from G.N.R.S.U
// Download URLs //
|Freeware||v2.2.1 Final||Setup||318 KB|
|Single Portable||195 KB|
|Normal Portable||216 KB|