|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
The whole Avernum series belongs to the classic and nostalgic fantasy A-RPG game type, it came up with a super large game world map, open-ended plots, set of Easter eggs, and so on. As a whole, it describes a war in the underground world full of labyrinth and dungeons.
Avernum 2: Crystal Souls is the HD remake edition of the old Avernum 2 released in 2001 (which is prior remake edition of the older Exile 2: Crystal Souls released in 1996 – 16-bit program, only supports 32-bit OS, free now), released in 2014. Meanwhile, that means Avernum 2: Crystal Souls is finally a second-remade work of Exile 2: Crystal Souls, therefore all of them have the same one story line.
As the second work of Avernum series‘ remake editions (the first one is Avernum: Escape from the Pit released in 2012), it continues the Avernum: Escape from the Pit‘s game plot. Besides, we can clearly feel the great progress in game graphics as well as the positive improvements in game system.
In game, players will experience three different types of main missions with complex and huge underground world waiting for players to explore. In addition, players also need to acquire more than 60 kinds of rune, spell and combat rules, all of which need players to study carefully.
// Key Features //
- Epic fantasy adventure with over 40 hours of gameplay.
- An enormous underworld, with multiple nations and alien cultures.
- Over 100 towns and dungeons.
- Three separate game-winning quests. There are many ways to fight the invaders. Do just one of them or all three!
- Unique races and settings make Avernum different from any adventure out there.
- Dozens of side quests and hundreds of magical artifacts.
- Rich game system with over 60 spells and battle disciplines and a multitude of beneficial character traits to choose from.
// System Requirements //
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64)
- DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010)
// Official Trailer Video //
// Edition Statement //
This is the Avernum 2: Crystal Souls v1.0.1 Portable full registered version for Windows.
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
|v1.0.1 (with Update)||204 MB|