Ballance (formerly called 3D Balance Ball) was the maiden work of CYPARADE game design company from Germany in 2004, which is also the ancestor of any 3D balance ball type of games nowadays.
// Key Features //
- 12+1 levels of increasingly challenging 3D puzzles
- Three types of balls (wood, stone, and paper)
- Tranquil music
- Realistic 3D space simulation
- Exciting and nervous game experience
Ballance attracted the attention of numerous players once available, brought them the real experience of balance in game. Because doing well in all aspects, it made such a great success that was granted a “Seal of Excellence” outstanding badge by the U.S. game magazine “Adrenaline Vault” (closed). Ballance’s innovative gameplay is really commendable.
Simply speaking, Ballance makes a brand new conversion to an old idea with an extremely mastered method, so as to bring new game experience to players. To be specific, Ballance lets players really feel the influence of gravity on the balance, through the process of passing the maze in the air skillfully using 3 different material of balls. As a result, we will get the fun of this game in continuous motion and repeated weighing.
// Game Controls //
- Arrow Keys – Move
- Shift + Arrow Keys – Change View
- Space – Top View
- Space + Shift + Arrow Keys – Change Top View
// How to Play //
- Go to “Bin” folder and run ‘Player.exe’ to start gaming.
// Recommended Setting //
It is suggested open the vertical sync of in the game option, in order to improve the graphics quality (especially for LCD Player):
- In the initial menu, enter ‘OPTIONEN/GRAFIK‘, set the ‘SYNCH TO SCREEN‘ to ‘JA‘
// Prompts //
If you want to play in Window mode, just run the ‘WindowMode.reg’ file to import settings.
If you can not see the initial screen, then right-click the ‘Player.exe’ file in “Bin” folder – Properties – Compatibility – check “Run this game in compatibility mode for:” – OK
// Edition Statement //
This is the Ballance v188.8.131.52 Final portable full registered version with 12+1 levels open.
// Download URLs //
// Related Posts //
Army Men II is the direct sequel of Army Men (1998), released in 1999. It used a fire-new graphics engine, accordingly its graphics quality was greatly improved. In stages, it first ...
Do you still remember the once so popular and classic arcade game Cadillacs and Dinosaurs of CAPCOM, which accompanied the 80s' entire childhood, and had irreplaceable position in the heart ...
Jigsawlite is a simple, featured and easy-to-use jigsaw puzzle game making tool, which is developed based on the Adobe AIR platform, hence supports Windows, Linux and Max OS X.
Jigsawlite allows you ...
Trimble Navigation's SketchUp Pro 2015 is still the most intuitive 3D design, recording and communication tool for now. The reason of professionals in design, construction, engineering, and many other industries ...
Crossword Sage is a free, open source and cross-platform (based on JRE) crosswords intuitive maker, designed to help you build and publish your own professional and good looking crossword game.
Undoubtedly, SRS Audio Essentials is the only best and ultimate audio enhancement software for personal computer. It can not only provide very clear stunning surround sound effects and mega bass effects, ...
Kid Pix (AKA: KID PIX 3D) is a fun art making tool specially designed for children older than 4 years old to create their own animated movies originated from big ...
Pilot Crash Course is a simple and very interesting little indie game with simply designed graphics and easy operation. In a nutshell, it is an endless challenging game.
Players go up and ...
MultiHero is an old fan-made, fast-paced 2D multiplayer fighting game developed in 2006. It's primarily inspired from the classic video game work Super Smash Brothers.
The game scenes, action and props ...
Pacman and Xonix are two classic arcade video games, when combined together they became another nostalgic small game with innovative idea - Pac-Xon (Pacxon), which has Pacman's characters and Xonix's gameplay.
Army Men II Portable Full version for PC
Dino Strike – Cool flash remake edition of
[AIR] Jigsawlite – Make and play your own
Trimble SketchUp Pro 2015 Unlock Files for Mac
Crossword Sage – Design and publish your own
SRS Audio Essentials – Ultimate audio effects enhancer
Kid Pix – Fun art tool for your
Pilot Crash Course – Fly to the heaven,
MultiHero – Homebrew multi-hero, multi-player fighting game with
Pac-Xon – Pacman and Xonix in one
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.