In the video game age, Bomberman is absolutely the outstanding work among the same type games. As a gamer, you must have played it on FC or Arcade platform. Now we can recall it in a brand-new form on PC- Bombing Bastards, a Bomberman style fancy puzzle game, produced and released by the Sanuk Games from France.
We can say that Bombing Bastards made the whole of Bomberman style games popular once more. Compared the classic works, Bombing Bastards has much richer game content and more challenging, difficult levels. Without numerous trying and the accumulation of experience, you are not able to clear the stages with one coin/life.
The gameplay is also similar with the classic Bomberman on FC or Arcade console, but Bombing Bastards has added quite a lot of new elements and design, which definitely will make players feel satisfactory. For example: brand-new and interesting maps, diverse bomb props, graphics beyond your imagination made by the new game engine, more real explosion effect, etc.
// Key Features //
- 3 game modes (as follow)
- 5 picturesque worlds with 30 wicked mazes
- A huge bestiary of critters to blast
- A multitude of items and power ups to collect
- 5 hellish boss levels whose punishing difficulty will only be matched by the satisfaction you’ll get once you beat them
- A hilarious single-player adventure where you help the witty Dr. Wallow get rid of all the critters and become the ruler of the galaxy
- A fully customizable battle mode for 2 to 5 players
- Controllable with keyboard + mouse, Gamepad, Wii Remotes, Pro Controllers and/or other classic game controllers
- Over 10 minutes of caustic comments from Dr. Wallow, voiced by David Goldfarb (the voice behind multiple characters in Mario Kart 8)
- 7 famous pieces of classical music electronically butchered by Samuel Safa
// Game Modes //
- Single-player adventure: help the witty Dr. Wallow get rid of all the critters and become the ruler of the galaxy
- Local battle for 1 to 5 players using game controllers
- Online battle: LAN or WAN, with up to 8 players per room
// Official Demo Video //
// System Requirements //
// Edition Statement //
This is the Bombing Bastards v1.2.0 for PC Portable full registered version for Windows.
// Download URLs //
(100 MB | Homepage)
// Related Posts //
Citra (ANA: eMu3Ds) is currently the only still living 3DS emulator for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X (written in C++ and open source) that can can run partial 3DS ...
Road Blocks is another maze-based series of small game. At first sight, Road Blocks is exactly the same with Orbox series. But apparently Road Blocks is much like the ancestor of similar games!
Speaking of FC (Family Computer)/NES (Nintendo Entertainment System)/FDS console emulator, there are only two most popular ones: VirtuaNES (from Japan) and SmyNES (from Taiwan, China). And SMYNES is actually the better one, ...
Super Vampire Ninja Zero is free sandbox based small indie game developed by Batovi Games Studio, with pixel and arcade fighting (beat 'em up) styles. Although the whole game has only 5 ...
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (ANA: 悪魔城ドラキュラ ギャラリー・オブ・ラビリンス, Akumajō Dracula: Gallery of Labyrinth, Devil's Castle Dracula: Gallery of Labyrinth) is the second work of Castlevania series for Nintendo DS console, released ...
G-Switch is a very cool anti-gravity based small flash game with parkour style, very exciting, addictive and rare to find. It tests the player's reaction speed, and the way it ...
Project64k (short for PJ64K) is an unofficial, modified edition of the best Nintendo 64 emulator Project64 with multiplayer online gameplay (NetPlay) support - using the Kaillera network.
Not the first N64 emulator to support ...
Tzar: The Burden of the Crown is a very classic real-time strategy game for PC. It's based on the fictional ancient history during the Middle Ages, developed and released by ...
Happy Chick Emulator (also called 小鸡模拟器) is a free versatile emulator APP from China I recently found. It makes playing video games on Android or iPhone never been easier. It not only has built ...
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (AKA: Akumajō Dracula: Ubawareta Kokuin, 悪魔城ドラキュラ 奪われた刻印, Devil's Castle Dracula: The Stolen Seal) is the 3rd work of Castlevania series on NDS console, released by KONAMI ...
Citra – Existing best free and cross-platform Nintendo
Road Blocks – Orbox’s original inspiration
SMYNES – Forgotten FC/NES/FDS emulator with best compatibility
Super Vampire Ninja Zero – Mighty female Ninja
[NDS] Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin ROM + Emulator
G-Switch – Fast-rhythm, exciting jump and run
Project64k – Unofficial edition of Project64 with netplay
Tzar: The Burden of the Crown Portable Full
Happy Chick Emulator – Play video games on
[NDS] Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia ROM + Emulator
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.