|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
In the video game age, Bomberman is absolutely the outstanding work among the same type games. As a gamer, you must have played it on FC or Arcade platform. Now we can recall it in a brand-new form on PC- Bombing Bastards, a Bomberman style fancy puzzle game, produced and released by the Sanuk Games from France.
We can say that Bombing Bastards made the whole of Bomberman style games popular once more. Compared the classic works, Bombing Bastards has much richer game content and more challenging, difficult levels. Without numerous trying and the accumulation of experience, you are not able to clear the stages with one coin/life.
The gameplay is also similar with the classic Bomberman on FC or Arcade console, but Bombing Bastards has added quite a lot of new elements and design, which definitely will make players feel satisfactory. For example: brand-new and interesting maps, diverse bomb props, graphics beyond your imagination made by the new game engine, more real explosion effect, etc.
// Key Features //
- 3 game modes (as follow)
- 5 picturesque worlds with 30 wicked mazes
- A huge bestiary of critters to blast
- A multitude of items and power ups to collect
- 5 hellish boss levels whose punishing difficulty will only be matched by the satisfaction you’ll get once you beat them
- A hilarious single-player adventure where you help the witty Dr. Wallow get rid of all the critters and become the ruler of the galaxy
- A fully customizable battle mode for 2 to 5 players
- Controllable with keyboard + mouse, Gamepad, Wii Remotes, Pro Controllers and/or other classic game controllers
- Over 10 minutes of caustic comments from Dr. Wallow, voiced by David Goldfarb (the voice behind multiple characters in Mario Kart 8)
- 7 famous pieces of classical music electronically butchered by Samuel Safa
// Game Modes //
- Single-player adventure: help the witty Dr. Wallow get rid of all the critters and become the ruler of the galaxy
- Local battle for 1 to 5 players using game controllers
- Online battle: LAN or WAN, with up to 8 players per room
// Official Demo Video //
// System Requirements //
- DirectX End-User Runtime Offline Installer (DirectX Redist)
// Edition Statement //
This is the Bombing Bastards v1.2.0 for PC Portable full registered version for Windows.
// Download URLs //
(100 MB | Homepage)