Bull Run Fever is one Digital Chocolate’s early competition game work. The game theme is based on the traditional and crazy festival in Spain – San Fermín, here your goal is to escape from the pursuing of raging bulls to prove your courage.
Exquisite and delicate 2D cartoon graphics and rich scenes are simple but not drab. The 45-degree viewing angle makes players to view the whole game contents in maximization. Cooperated with intense game atmosphere, the background music gives priority to dynamic and lively melody. All of this created a challenging and interesting small competing game.
// Edition Statement //
This is the Bull Run Fever v1.0.1 Final portable full registered version.
// Download URLs //
(21.1 MB | No Homepage)
// Related Posts //
BlocKage is a series of Sokoban style, logic-based small puzzle games made by Blue Wolf Games (has gone). You will be faced with dozens of brain challenging levels in each game, ...
Rogue's Tale is a small 2D A-RPG indie game developed by nibbe. Very high difficulty and time consuming are its two striking features, which also cause it grossly underestimated, but this ...
At first glance, you may not believe that this series of small flash games turns out to be full 3D with only 500 KB size for its original .SWF file ...
Tasty Blue is a relaxed and funny action-puzzle small indie game developed by Dingo Games from Canada. The goal of game is to climb to the top from the bottom ...
JumpJet Rex is a 2D side-scrolling indie action adventure game developed by TreeFortress game studio from Canada. It seems easy and casual, but in game you will find it is full ...
King Arthur's Gold (KAG for short) is a side-scrolling RTS type of small indie game based on the elements of Medieval Europe theme. It came up with retro & pixel ...
Akuji The Demon (魔王のアクジ) is a classic side-scrolling small indie game from Japan, whose pixel and lovely styles are very similar to the "Cave Story". In many similar games, players are ...
Cockroach on Desktop is a desktop electronic insect program for fun, which can be regarded as a fooling tool. After running it generates several (can be set freely) very realistic cockroaches on ...
The success of N on Windows as just a small flash game has given rise to its sequel N+ on Nintendo DS platform and N++ on Sony PlayStaion 4. This post is ...
Wolfram (AKA: Wolfenstein 3D Remake) is a modern HD remade edition of the classic DOS game Wolfenstein 3D, which was developed by John Carmack from id Software in 1992, and treated as the ...
BlocKage – Logic of collaboration
Rogue’s Tale – Incredibly simple but hard dungeon
Pinkball – 3, 2, 1 Jump and Roll
Tasty Blue – You insatiable small goldfish
JumpJet Rex for PC Portable Full version download
King Arthur’s Gold – Attractive multi-player Action +
Akuji The Demon – Even the demon must
Cockroach on Desktop – Realistic cockroaches on your
[NDS] N+ – Ninja skills challenge
Wolfram – HD remake of Wolfenstein 3D
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.