|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
BurnAware is a super-intuitive and full-featured free optical disc burning software with user-friendly and clear-cut interface. It supports all standard optical storage mediums (include CD/DVD/Blu-ray/HD-DVD), comes with good and wide hardware compatibility (supports quite a number of recording equipment: CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, BD-R/RE, HD-DVD-R/RW and DVD-RAM) on IDE/SCSI/USB/1394/SATA port.
AppNee has witnessed/suffered countless situations of hard drive crashes, in which cases, the data never could be completely recovered, very helpless and regrettable. So, as one lesson: do remember to backup your important data and put them in different baskets. Of which, one guaranteed method is to burn them on optical disc.
// Key Features //
- Creates and burns standard / bootable Data CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray
- Creates and burns Audio CDs, MP3 Discs, DVD-Videos, BDMV / AVCHD
- Creates standard / bootable ISO Images, burns various Disc Images
- Copies standard / multimedia CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray to Disc Images
- Burns data across multiple CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray discs
- Erases rewritable Discs, verifies Discs, displays Disc / Drive details
- Copies from Disc to Disc, direct CD, DVD, Blu-ray copying
- Extracts audio tracks in various formats from Audio CDs
- Recovers files from unreadable Discs and separate sessions
- Burns ISO Image to multiple drives simultaneously
- Usage in commercial organizations or with commercial purposes
// Official Demo Video //
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the BurnAware Professional Edition multilingual portable full registered versions for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
|Professional Edition||v10.1||8.67 MB|