You can take CDlinux as your “mobile operating system”. Install it into your portable USB Flash Drive (short for U-Disk), so wherever you go, as long as it is a computer supporting USB drive boot, you can plug in your U-Disk, and start CDlinux, then turn this computer into your own mobile workstation.
This version (CDlinux + minidwep) released by AppNee is based on the portability of CDlinux, joined both minidwep-gtk and feedingbottle, two high quality wireless network signal decoding applets (feedingbottle updated to 3.2, minidwep-gtk updated to 30513), and by means of “PIN exhaustion method” (new way) to crack the WPA/WPA2 passwords using brute force!
Moreover, CDlinux + minidwep has also increased the super authority for modifying system files. Finally, the original CDlinux was made into a powerful wireless Wi-Fi decoding system.
// Key Features //
- Supports multiple languages
- Supports (automatically detects, can be installed on, and boot from) devices including CD, DoC, Flash, HD, or MD drive, via ATA, SATA, SCSI, USB, or IEEE1394 bus
- Supports many kinds of file systems (ext2, ext3, jfs, reiserfs, xfs, isofs, udf, as well as hfs, hfsplus, fat, ntfs, etc.)
- Can be extended to run as your desktop OS
- Can be used as a handy administration or rescue tool
- High customizable
// How to crack the wireless router WPA/WPA2 passwords //
About the WEP cracking I would say nothing, let me briefly explain how to use this CDlinux OS to crack WPA2 encryption algorithm. First I’ll tell you a little about the cracking principle, it is using the pin code of WPS (WIFI Protect Setup), by guessing the pin code to connect to the wireless router. Just because the pin code can be only pure digitals, so the success rate for this kind of cracking is up to 90% or even higher, so it’s only a matter of time (may need a long wait), just be patient, please.
- Method I: With minidwep-gtk-30513, run – choose the ‘WPA/WPA2′ encryption – click the ‘Scan’ button – choose a client from the scanned wireless routers (Tips: smaller PWR value with better effect) – click the ‘Reaver’ button (when a dialogbox pops up, click ‘OK’). The following may be a long process, that only needs patience.
- Method II: With Inflator 1.0, run – click ‘Yes’ – select your wireless card – click ‘Next’ – choose ‘Scan for ~~~’ – choose a wireless router – click ‘Next’ – check the first one – click ‘Run’. Waiting…
// Edition Statement //
This is the CDlinux v0.9.7.1 built in minidwep-gtk-30513, FeedingBottle v3.2, Inflator v1.0 (for Reaver v1.4) and Super authority for file manager, mainly used to crack the wireless network WEP/WPA/WPA2 passwords with one-click!
// Tips //
Due to the cracking process may be very long, if necessary, I advise you to save the process (by way of creating a virtual machine snapshot).
// Prompts //
Above all, CDlinux + minidwep is still an OS, please use the virtual machine (such as Oracle VM VirtualBox, VMware Workstation) to run this ISO file or you can burn it into a CD/DVD, and then set up in the BIOS to boot from CD/DVD or Removable Hard Disk, etc.
// Related Links //
- Download & Install Minidwep GTK in BackTrack or Ubuntu
- How to crack WPA/WPA2 passwords with CDLinux
- How to crack WPA and WPA2 passwords with BT5
- Cracking Wifi WPA/WPS Easily Using Reaver (under BT5)
- CDlinux F.A.Q.
// Download URLs //
(All official CDlinux ISOs | Homepage)
- Reaver: newly developed application with the ability to brute force crack WPS (WPA / WPA2) pins.
- Inflator: this is the GUI version of command line reaver.
- Aircrack-ng: the major backbone of many other Xiaopan tools including FeedingBottle (FB) and Minidwep with the ability to attack WPA networks through a dictionary attack and WEP networks through collecting and injecting packets.
- FeedingBottle: so easy a baby could use it! FB is essentially the Aircrack-ng GUI and was created by Beini.
- Minidwep: is similar to FB but has a better and similar GUI that is even easier to use than FB. The added advantage of Minidwep is that you can also run Reaver and Inflator and perform dictionary attacks from here as well.
- Xfe: this is a simple file manager similar to say windows explorer.