|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
As is known to all, these retro + pixel styles of small indie games are vogue for the moment. Crea’s design and gameplay are similar with Terraria, Starbound or Planet Centauri, all of which have high playability. Yet Crea has its own difference and lightspot (‘Key Features’ lists part of them).
In addition to coming with colorful art & RPG elements and a very high degree of freedom, Crea is also such a game that enables you to quickly grasp and keep a happy mood throughout the whole play. How the game develops all depends on yourself, and there are far rich content, perfect props system and many other unique places waiting for you to explore.
Finally, in simple words, if Terraria ever made you mad or have a pleasant surprise, then don’t miss Crea! Outside its similar works, you will experience completely different scenarios and unique battles.
// Key Features //
- Level up by defeating enemies
- Learn over 80 skills through the talent system
- Loot and craft powerful gear with unique attributes
- Discover the world’s expansive mythos and history
- Defeat challenging original monsters each with their own attacks
- Survive by timing shield blocks and dodge rolling
- Vanquish by your weapon of choice: Sword, Spear, Bow, or Magic
- Challenge massive bosses and prepare to die
- Research materials to discover their crafting capabilities
- Find old recipe scrolls scattered throughout the world
- Upgrade equipment to carry over their stats
- Use chaos crafting (minigame) to create even more powerful items
- Explore massive procedurally generated worlds
- Quickly teleport through the use of Way Crystals, Way Shards and Rifts
- Delve into dungeons that not only look different but play different every time
- Travel to completely new Realms beyond the bounds of the main world
- Built from the ground up with modding in mind
- All gameplay logic and content exposed in Python
- Easily create new content or entirely new gameplay systems
- Learn from extensive modding tutorials and API documentation
// System Requirements //
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (32 & 64 bits)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (32 & 64 bits)
// Official Demo Video //
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Crea portable full registered versions for Windows.
// Download URLs //