|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
Creevity Mp3 Cover Downloader is currently the only one of my favorite MP3 cover (album art) automatic downloading and modifying tool – finally implant cover into MP3 music file. It is freeware and lightweight (1.27 MB).
// Key Features //
- Add cover images (album arts) to your mp3 files
- Instantly search over the internet for the right cover
- Change or remove any cover
- Add your own images as covers for your mp3 files
- Preview mp3 files while editing
- Add or modify mp3 star ratings
After selecting some folder the music stores in, Creevity Mp3 Cover Downloader will automatically search (by reading the names of song and singer in MP3 file’s ID3 info), download and display up to 6 pieces of album art from Internet for each music. All what you need to do is just choose your favorite one and apply it to your MP3 music file with one-click.
Of course, if it can’t search and get you the satisfied covers, you can also manually select local image or use your own keywords to search in the “Customized Search” dialog.
// System Requirements //
// Edition Statement //
Sometimes the official download link does not work correctly, then you can choose to use the Creevity Mp3 Cover Downloader v1.4.0 portable version instead.
// Prompts //
- If this program has incomplete display or even does not show its UI (always down to the taskbar) under Windows 8/8.1, then just run it as administrator (or right-click -> Properties -> Compatibility -> check “Run this program in compatibility mode for” -> select “Windows 7” – OK)
- The wrong song name could cause the wrong cover search result or nothing feedback, then you should manually enter keyword by yourself.
// Download URLs //