|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
DAEMON Tools USB (DTUSB for short) is a very practical USB ports sharing/mapping tool. It enables you to effectively share or remote access all kinds of USB devices inserted on local or remote computer via network mapping.
DAEMON Tools USB is capable of effectively mapping all kinds of USB devices through network, including USB softdog, USB mobile hard disk, USB printer, etc. In particular, when using a virtual machine or other applications, some software might need a softdog to run with. But because the virtual devices can’t emulate inserting a softdog, the solution is to use this kind of USB ports mapping software. The point is that a USB device mapped onto a virtual machine looks the same as an inserted physical hardware in Device Manager and works the same way, rather than the traditional sharing mode.
In fact, as a standalone app, DAEMON Tools USB was discontinued a few years ago. But, its functionality has been integrated into DAEMON Tools iSCSI Target since then. In other words, in addition to sharing USB devices, DAEMON Tools has totally taken it over.
// Key Features //
- Get remote access to USB equipment (flash drive, speakers, webcam, printer etc.)
- Share USB devices to remote machines
- Connect to any USB device plugged to another computer via LAN, WAN, VPN or Internet
- Use rationally combined Server and Client parts
- Work with remote USB equipment just as if it was physically plugged to computer
- Support USB devices of all types and most popular versions
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the DAEMON Tools USB multilingual portable full registered versions for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Installation Notes //
- Download and extract
- Run the unlock patch
// Download URLs //