|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
At present, DAEMON Tools is the best and most powerful virtual drive tool in the world, also the only one in similar tools that supports NF3, PS and encrypted CD/DVD formats. Besides, it is also an advanced simulation tool for backup and merging of protected CD/DVD (by SafeDisc encryption technique), and able to open CUE, ISO, IMB, CCD, BWT, MDS, CDI, VCD, and many other image file formats.
Almost no player who likes the single-player games does not know DAEMON Tools, which can not only greatly prolong the service life of our CD/DVD ROM (actually make them directly “retired” or “laid off”), but also enables a lot of players to play their favorite genuine games yet without having to pay for the CD/DVD discs. Again for instance, if you don’t have Blu-ray Disc drive and need to play a Blu-ray ISO file, then its powerful virtualization technology will be necessary.
Using DAEMON Tools can really bring us too many benefits. For example, you’ll get the extreme performance (50 times faster read/write speed than the ordinary drive) far surpasses the real physical drives (CD/DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray Disc); it allows you to create as many as 32 SCSI virtual drives and 4 virtual IDE devices; the noise from working CD/DVD drive is gone; you don’t have to wait for the CD/DVD loading; even no reason to buy your laptop an external CD/DVD drive. In general, with DAEMON Tools you can use any kind of image file downloaded from the Internet, just like they were burn as a real CD/DVD disc and put in your CD/DVD ROM.
BTW, the Pro and Ultra editions are also almighty CD/DVD disc burner, support burning of all disc formats including Blu-ray Disc; and able to convert any image file to .MDF/.MDS, .MDX, .ISO formats… Moreover, you are even allowed to make common image file, encrypted, compressed, volumed image files, and so on.
// System Requirements //
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides multilingual portable full registered versions or full setup along with unlockers/unlocked files/working licenses for DAEMON Tools Ultra, DAEMON Tools Pro (Advanced) and DAEMON Tools Lite (Paid License) for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit. Besides, we also provides you their classic older versions with fewer but specific features, faster running speed, and smaller file size.
// Use Instructions //
for DAEMON Tools Lite (Paid License) v10.x.x:
- Download and install DAEMON Tools Lite as free license
- Run DAEMON Tools Lite once, and exit program completely (end all related processes from Task Manager)
- Copy the the corresponding unlock patch to installation directory and apply
for DAEMON Tools Pro (Advanced) v8.x.x:
- Download and install DAEMON Tools Pro as “New to DAEMON Tools Pro 8” with any fake email address
- Run DAEMON Tools Pro once, and exit program completely (end all related processes from Task Manager, especially the ‘DiscSoftBusServicexxx.exe’)
- Enter “C:\ProgramData\DAEMON Tools Pro“, delete file ‘dtpro.dat‘
- Copy the corresponding unlock patch to installation directory and apply. Alternatively, run the activator (as administrator) instead
for DAEMON Tools Ultra v5.2.x:
- Download and install DAEMON Tools Ultra as “New to DAEMON Tools Ultra 5” with any fake email address
- Do not run it (or you have to exit DAEMON Tools Ultra completely by ending all related processes from Task Manager, especially the ‘DiscSoftBusServicexxx.exe’)
- Copy the unlock patch to installation directory and run it as administrator
- Select ‘Ultra‘ and click ‘Register‘
*** Once failed, you have to make a full clean and get a fresh start.
*** If still failed, run the unlock patch as administrator, select ‘Ultra‘ and click ‘Patch Setup‘, choose DAEMON Tools Ultra setup file to patch it.
// Warning //
The unlock patch for DAEMON Tools Ultra might be reported as Threat: Win32:Akan threat with high severity. Use VirusTotal to make a full, authoritative scan.
*** Please remember: antivirus software is not always right, just be careful.