David Copperfield is the eighth full-length novel written by the 19th century British critical realism novelist Charles Dickens, referred to as “the most beloved child in his heart”. Between 1849 and 1850, it was published every month being divided into 20 parts. The entire book uses the first-person narrative tone, which melts into many life experiences of the writer.
In this representative work with strong autobiographic color, Dickens reviewed and summarized his own life path from many aspects via the little David’s history and experience, which reflected his philosophy of life and moral ideal. This novel draws materials widely, uses popular and exaggerated language, and is full of humor and irony. In addition, its characterization style is unique. Many of roles have become the typical image in the history of world literature. Some critics thought that the achievement of David Copperfield surpassed Dickens’ all other works.
The artistic charm of David Copperfield does not lie in its vivid structure with twists and turns, or plot with ups and downs, but rests on that it has a realistic breath of life and a lyrical narrative style.
// Download URLs //
|EPUB (with illustration)
|MOBI (with illustration)
// Related Posts //
When we rely on science and technology in almost every aspect of our daily life, focusing on how to survive without modern conveniences makes good sense. The Survival Handbook: Essential ...
Here, AppNee provides everyone the two most popular editions: Programming Windows, 5th Edition (published in 1998, 23 chapters, 1479 pages) and Programming Windows, 6th edition (published in 2012, 19 chapters, 1136 pages) ...
Atlas of Human Anatomy (AKA: Atlas d'anatomie humaine) can be regarded as the world's most complete atlas of anatomy with unsurpassed depictions of the human body. It was specially written for ...
CentOS (Community Enterprise Operating System) is a recompiled product based on RHEL's (Red Hat Enterprise Linux) open source. Because CentOS fixed a lot of known bugs on the basis of ...
The C++ Programming Language is the first book about C++ in the world, also the most important work about C++ language and its programming, and even a masterpiece with irreplaceable ...
HTML5 Multimedia: Develop and Design is a simple guideline teaching you how to build native HTML5 multimedia applications for your website (with only less than 300 pages). It is suitable ...
John Wiseman wrote this complete series of survival tutorial (The SAS Survival Handbook) with his own rich experience in half life time of military career. It is intended to teach ...
If there were not actual cases as the foundation, studying or learning criminal psychology would be boring and difficult. The Cases That Haunt Us can make you feel as if you're ...
CSS 3 allows you to create a more professional, cool and beautiful website appearance, but the details of learning it will be a little trouble - even for experienced web ...
If you want to be familiar with SQLite, then starting with The Definitive Guide to SQLite, 2nd Edition is definitely a good idea (especially for beginners, after finishing its easy-to-understand ...
The Survival Handbook: Essential Skills for Outdoor Adventure
Programming Windows, 5th & 6th Editions HD PDF,
Atlas of Human Anatomy All Editions HD PDF
The Definitive Guide to CentOS HD PDF
The C++ Programming Language, 4th Edition HD PDF,
HTML5 Multimedia: Develop and Design HD PDF
The SAS Survival Handbook, Second Revised & Third
The Cases That Haunt Us by John Douglas
CSS3: The Missing Manual, 3rd Edition HD PDF
The Definitive Guide to SQLite, 2nd Edition HD
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.