Decisive Tank (AKA: 决战坦克) was made by a fan player (Leonardo Liang in 鬼魅小组) from China in 2002. It is totally inspired from the famous and classic 2D tank shooting video game ‘Battle City‘ (AKA: Tank 1990, 90’s Tank) on FC console. In addition to coming with all the classic elements of Battle City, it also added many unique gaming features.
Of course, in game, your task is still to protect your base camp, and prevent sneak attacks from the enemy. Single player and two players are both allowed, different weapons have different effects, and you can increase the attack force and protective ability by upgrading your tank. Compared to the classic Tank 1990, Decisive Tank enables you to experience a lot of fresh elements and gameplay.
// Default Controls //
// Download URLs //
// Related Posts //
If the Gens32 Surreal is now the best SEGA Genesis, Mega-Drive (MD) emulator for Windows only, then Gens is the earliest and best one for Windows and Linux all the time. And it's a ...
The Missile Game 3D is a minimalist obstacle-escape type of small flash game based on mouse-control only, which actually tests the players' memory ability, reaction speed and agility. It was ...
Tzar: The Burden of the Crown is a very classic real-time strategy game for PC. It's based on the fictional ancient history during the Middle Ages, developed and released by ...
Streets of Rage 6: Turn The Tide (ANA: Bare Knuckle VI: TTT, 怒之铁拳6: 力挽狂澜 or 怒铁Ⅵ: 拯救) is another fan made Streets of Rage remake game, as the upgrade version ...
As early as 2013, Double Dragon Trilogy has landed on iOS and Android platforms, and finally it is the turn of PC platform. Including the player's favorite Double Dragon, Double Dragon 2: ...
Steredenn is a very intense and addictive pixel & rogue styles small indie space shooter game. It comes with big, beautiful pixel graphics, fast-paced, frenetic and chaotic space air wars, as ...
Accumulate is a very challenging small online flash game. Simply enough but always lets a player fondle admiringly - in fact many classical, popular games just like this, none of ...
You Have to Win the Game is a retro style small indie game, with 8-bit video game style graphics that players from the 1980's will never feel strange. It's designed and ...
The 2D edition of Counter-Strike? Yes, if you are tired of playing the 3D editon of Counter-Strike, I suggest you try this 2D one. It feels very interesting, for players ...
Do you want to be a calligrapher? If so, just try Ougishi! This's a very interesting and magic writing brush calligraphy generation (through the font transformation) application, from Japan. Ougishi ...
Gens – Earliest and Best SEGA emulator for
The Missile Game 3D – Missile ejective orbit
Tzar: The Burden of the Crown Portable Full
Streets of Rage 6: Turn The Tide Portable
Double Dragon Trilogy for PC Full Registered version
Steredenn – Frenetic and chaotic space shooter indie
Accumulate – Challenges the limit of reaction speed
You Have to Win the Game Portable Full
2D Edition of Counter-Strike
Ougishi – Convert poor handwriting to famous calligraphy
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.