|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
DeleteFIX Photo is a small and handy program dedicated to recover deleted photos from various brands of digital cameras. Unlike ordinary data recovery software, it is the only one that can recover any formats of photos (including the proprietary formats of all popular digital cameras), and supports recovering deleted photos, even damaged photos from hard disk, mobile HDD, memory stick, micro SD card, CF card, T-Flash card, USB Flash drive, and any other storage media.
DeleteFIX Photo is simple and easy to use, provides wizard for the entire recovery process. In addition to the ability of restoring digital photos, it also supports the recovery of videos within a digital camera. To do this, you only need to connect this digital camera to your PC, then give some mouse clicks. In the process of recovery, DeleteFIX Photo automatically scans and comes with direct preview function that enables you to selectively recover your desired photos or videos.
With DeleteFIX Photo in hand, there’s no need to worry about the deleted photos, just let DeleteFIX Photo help you easily restore them. Even if it’s the case that the memory card is damaged or formatted, it is still able to recover the actually existing photos and videos inside.
// Key Features //
- Recover photos deleted from digital cameras.
- Works with all digital cameras. See the complete list of cameras.
- All formats. It is the only photo recovery program that recovers all camera specific formats, of every brand, such as Canon, Pantax, Olympus and others. View the photo formats.
- Recovers video files. View the video formats.
- Other storage media. Recovers photo and video files from other storage media such as memory cards, USB memory sticks, your computer and others.
- Loss due to formatting. Recovers photos that are gone after formatting the camera’s memory card.
- Loss due to turning off. Recovers photos that are damaged due to turning the camera off during the save process or pulling the card while the camera is still on.
- Free demo. The free demo lets you view your photos.
- Easy to use. An intuitive user interface tells you step by step how to recover your photos in a few seconds.
- Non-invasive. The program only reads the memory in your camera. It does not modify the photos, avoiding any possible data loss or overwriting data.
- Concurrent programming. Developed with concurrent programming that allows you to save photos as they are recovered, without waiting for the entire process to be finished.
- ISO 9001:2000 certified software according to the highest industry standards.
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, NT and 2000.
// Supported Digital Cameras //
- Sea Sea
- Oregon Scientific
- Silicon Imaging
- Phase One
- General Electric
- Hewlett Packard
// Supported Photo Formats //
- Joint Photographic Experts Group (JPEG)
- Sigma Camera RAW Picture File (X3F)
- Pentax RAW Bitmap Graphic (PEF)
- Nikon Digital SLR Camera Raw Image File (NEF)
- Canon Digital Camera Raw Image Format (CR2)
- Olympus Camera Raw format (ORF)
- Sony (Minolta) Raw Image File (MRW)
- Sony RAW Bitmap File (ARW)
- Sony RAW Bitmap File (SR2)
- Canon Digital Camera Raw Image Format (CRW)
- Fuji CCD-RAW Graphic File (RAF)
- Kodak Digital Camera Raw Image File (DCR)
- Adobe Digital Negative (DNG)
// Supported Video Formats //
- Windows Media Video (WMV)
- Advanced Systems Format (ASF)
- Audio Video Interleave (AVI)
- Motion Picture Experts Group (MPEG)
- QuickTime Movie File (MOV)
- Digital Video File (DV)
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the DeleteFIX Photo multilingual portable full registered versions for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //