|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
Devart’s dbForge Studio is a series of database server all-in-one software from Czech Republic. It can help database developers and administrators efficiently fulfill any complex routine tasks on three primary RDBMS (relational database management system): Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle Database.
Because this is a collection type of post, AppNee can not show you the every detail of Devart dbForge Studio’s these three products. Instead, we only make the following simple introduction:
- dbForge Studio for SQL Server provides comprehensive solutions to perform effective exploration and analysis to the large data sets in SQL Server database, and allows to design/generate all kinds of report forms to help make reasonable decisions
- dbForge Studio for MySQL is specially designed to automate and simplify the tasks on MySQL. It provides an easy manner to explore and maintain existing databases, to design compound SQL statements, to query and manipulate data in different ways, etc.
- dbForge Studio for Oracle helps Oracle SQL developers to increase PL/SQL coding speed, provides versatile data editing tools for managing in-database and external data
Here, AppNee will share the full setups, unlock patches/unlocked files along with installation notes for Devart dbForge Studio’s 3 most important database server products: dbForge Studio for SQL Server, dbForge Studio for MySQL and dbForge Studio for Oracle.
// Key Features //
|dbForge Studio for SQL Server||dbForge Studio for MySQL||dbForge Studio for Oracle|
// Connectivity //
|Microsoft SQL Server||
// Official Demo Video //
// System Requirements //
- Microsoft Windows 7+
- Windows Server 2008+
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2+
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Devart dbForge Studio for SQL Server/MySQL/Oracle Professional/Enterprise Edition full installers, unlock patches and unlocked files for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
// Installation Notes //
- Download and install dbForge Studio for SQL Server
- Copy the unlocked file to installation directory and overwrite
- Download and install dbForge Studio for SQL Server/MySQL/Oracle
- Do not run it
- Apply the unlock patch
- That’s all!
* The unlock patch requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0+ to run
** The 32-bit and 64-bit patches of dbForge Studio for Oracle are all suitable for both 32-bit & 64-bit Windows. But, on Windows 64-bit, the corresponding 32-bit/64-bit Oracle client may be required.
// Related Links //
- dbForge Studio for SQL Server Documentation (CHM | Online)
- dbForge Studio for MySQL Documentation (CHM | Online)
- dbForge Studio for Oracle Documentation (CHM | Online)
- dbForge Studio for SQL Server Revision History
- dbForge Studio for MySQL Revision History
- dbForge Studio for Oracle Revision History
// Download URLs //
|dbForge Studio for SQL Server|
|Enterprise Edition||v5.3.56||109 MB|
|dbForge Studio for MySQL|
|Professional Edition||v7.1.31||28.8 MB|
|dbForge Studio for Oracle|
|Professional Edition||v3.9.22||40.0 MB|