|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
Monitoring a folder has two primary purposes: For common users, you can use it to protect the security or privacy of files in some folder; For advanced users (especially portable software makers), that can help you completely control over what a software do to your computer.
As a real-time monitoring tool to directory, Directory Monitor can help users monitor and record all changes (including files adding, modifying, deleting, creating, etc.) happened in the specified local/network folders. Once some guy does something to your folder, this software informs you of what had happened in many ways, such as prompt in the system tray, play sound alert, send E-mail, and so on.
In addition, in the process of monitoring a folder, you can assign Directory Monitor to automatically run a specified application or batch in specific situations, so as to make your computer perform automated response to a particular condition.
// Key Features //
- Real-time notifications
- Accurately detect the user making changes
- Ultimate reliability with snapshots
- Windows background service monitoring
- Keep your monitoring logs automatically
- Execute scripts/applications when events occur
- Send emails about the file system changes
- Save events to a relational database
- Play a sound to get your attention
- Send file system event messages to a Syslog server
- Advanced notifications with Growl
// System Requirements //
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Directory Monitor PRO Edition multilingual portable full registered versions (Unlimited Machines, Lifetime) for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
// Download URLs //
|PRO Edition||32 & 64||v22.214.171.124||5.58 MB|
|32 & 64||v126.96.36.199||8.89 MB|