|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
As early as 2013, Double Dragon Trilogy has landed on iOS and Android platforms, and finally it is the turn of PC platform. Including the player’s favorite Double Dragon, Double Dragon 2: The Revenge and Double Dragon 3: The Rosetta Stone. I think this is another chance to review the classic for players of the generation after 80s.
// Key Features //
- Double Dragon I, II, III in one game
- 2 game modes: Arcade or Story
- 3 difficulties: Mobile, Original and Expert
- Support of bluetooth and gamepad controllers
- Worldwide leaderboards
- Challenging achievements to unlock
- Play with a friend in coop-mode (2 players via bluetooth)
- Allows to tweak your own controls
Double Dragon Trilogy fused all the player-favorite fighting actions: boxing, kicking, elbowing, kneeing, heading, as well as all kinds of street weapons. And set “Arcade” and “Story” two game modes (compared to the arcade mode, story mode adds new stages and achievements) and three kinds of difficulty.
In addition to supporting keyboard and gamepad, players can play together with friends via Bluetooth – LAN netplay. What’s more exciting is that this game is configured with brand-new sound effects while retaining the original 8-bit sound effect. The same option is also applied to the graphics! In short, players who want to enjoy the nostalgia come on to experience!
// Official PC Trailer //
// Installation Notes //
- Download and install (you’d better not install it into “C:\Program Files (x86)\” on a 64-bit system)
- Copy the unlocked files to the installation folder and overwrite
- All done. enjoy!
// Download URLs //