|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
DU Meter is a very compact, simple and reliable network traffic monitoring software for personal computers or web servers. It’s very professional, intuitive and takes few resources.
DU Meter can monitor and display your detailed Internet usage conditions (upload and download) as digital or graph in real time. As well, it will show you statistic data of day traffic, week traffic, month traffic, etc, and can be exported as a variety of file formats for further use.
// Key Features //
- Keep an eye on your Internet connection: see data coming in or going out.
- Protect yourself from unexpected charges or Internet service disruption.
- Receive alerts about dangerous or unexpected network activity.
- Easy to use – works automatically with no user input required.
- Uses very little resources
- Fully compatible with all Windows platforms, both 32 and 64-bit.
- …. many features to see for yourself
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the DU Meter multilingual full installers along with v6.xx & v7.xx universal unlock patch, and repacked full registered versions for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Installation Notes //
- Install DU Meter, do not launch program
- Run the unlock patch as administrator, and enter any registration name you like
- Download and extract the silent install version of DU Meter
- Run the “Silent Install.cmd”
- That’s all
*** Go to “C:\Program Files (x86)\DU Meter\DUMeter.exe” or “C:\Program Files\DU Meter\DUMeter.exe”, make a shortcut for it.
// Warning //
The v6.xx & v7.xx universal unlock patch may be falsely reported as PUP: Win32:Patcher-AK [PUP] threat with low severity.
// Download URLs //
|Family Pack||v6.30||3.54 MB|