|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
To view the AutoCAD drawing files with ease and do not want to install the huge Autodesk AutoCAD itself needlessly, we can choose to install an excellent DWG/DXF/DWF file viewer – AutoDWG‘s DWGSee. It’s specially designed to browse, view, print, measure, mark, convert and compare AutoCAD drawing files.
DWGSee Pro is a lightweight and fast DWG/DXF/DWF file viewer, measurer & printer with friendly UI similar with ACDSee. It supports all AutoCAD drawing formats from version R2.5 to 2017. If you are not a professional drawings designer, DWGSee Pro will be a very good choice for browsing and managing AutoCAD drawing files!
// Key Features //
- Designed for comfortable viewing of DWG/DXF file
- Print and batch print DWG files
- DWG to Image (JPG, TIFF, GIF) and PDF conversion
- Easy measuring length and area with smart snap
- Support advanced markup (rectangle, ellipse, cloud markup)
- Able to publish markup in PDF and Image
- Compare two DWG files
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the DWGSee Pro portable full registered versions with single-user license for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Related Links //
- DWGSee Pro User Guide (PDF)
// Download URLs //
|Pro Edition||v4.43||12.7 MB|