|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
UEFI is unknown for most PC users, to fully understand it, you can use Google. Or you can also simply see it as a substitute of BIOS, which is much more advanced than the latter. However, the appearance of this new thing has brought many new problems to “Windows + Linux” dual systems. Fortunately, EasyUEFI can help us.
EasyUEFI is a free Windows EFI/UEFI boot manager. You can use it to create, delete, edit, clean, backup and restore EFI/UEFI boot options, including one-time boot setting used after system restart, and adjustment, repair of EFI/UEFI boot sequence. The point is, all these operations can be finished directly under Windows, you don’t have to restart system and enter into BIOS.
Besides, EasyUEFI supports creating Windows PE boot image. With this boot image, you can further use it to create bootable USB device or burn it into a CD/DVD. This way, when your system can’t boot, and you suspect that may be caused by lost or damaged EFI/UEFI boot options, you can use this bootable media to repair or rebuild the boot options with ease.
// Key Features //
- Create, Delete and Modify EFI/UEFI Boot Option
- Backup & Restore EFI/UEFI Boot Option
- Disable & Enable EFI/UEFI Boot Option
- Boot Into UEFI firmware settings (UEFI BIOS) From Inside Windows
- Specifies an One-time Boot Option
- Change EFI/UEFI Boot Sequence
- Command line support
// Supported Host OS //
|Manage the EFI/UEFI boot options||EFI/UEFI-based Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 2008 (R2), 2012 (R2), 2016 (64 & 32 bits)|
|Manage the EFI System Partitions||EFI/UEFI-based Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 2008 (R2), 2012 (R2), 2016 (64 & 32 bits)|
|Create bootable Windows PE disk||EFI/UEFI-based Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 2008 R2, 2012 (R2), 2016|
// Supported Destination OS //
|Manage the EFI/UEFI boot options||EFI/UEFI-based Windows/Linux|
// Enterprise Edition Registration Code //
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the EasyUEFI Professional/Enterprise Edition working registration codes and unlocked files for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
// Installation Notes //
- Download and install EasyUEFI
- For Enterprise Edition, use the registration code above to register; for Professional Edition, extract the unlocked files (EasyUEFI.exe and EasyUEFIC.exe) to installation and overwrite
- Done, enjoy!
// Related Links //
- EasyUEFI 3 editions (Free, Professional and Enterprise) comparison
- How to use EasyUEFI?
- How to change UEFI boot order in Windows 10/8/7? (YouTube)
// Download URLs //
|License||Version||Official Setup||Unlocked Files|