Exeinfo PE is a popular and universal free analyzer & detector to executable files’ packer/compressor/compiler, written in Delphi by A.S.L from Poland. It is capable of detecting 300+ binary data types (non EXE formats and more signatures on Ext_detector.dll) with info about how to open them via some free tool.
Exeinfo PE can help developers (actually they should be reverse engineers) quickly and easily view all kinds of PE information of a program, this includes: whether it’s packed, address of entry point, input/output table, etc., so as to decompile it (i.e., perform reverse engineering/cracking). In addition, Exeinfo PE also allows to extract a variety of resources from a PE file, such as pictures, icons, EXE, package, MSI, SWF, and many others.
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
(Homepage 1 | Homepage 2)
// Related Posts //
FamiTracker is a professional but simple and easy-to-use 8-bit digital music producing freeware for NES/Famicom (FCDS) emulators. It comes with concise UI and powerful features, supports music import/export, automatically generates ...
MakeRoom is a hard disk space analysis app with beautiful interface and novel way of scanning.
It can quickly scan all the folders in the whole hard disk, and then arrange ...
Bat To Exe Converter is a simply designed but very professional batch file compiler that can convert BAT (.bat)/CMD (.cmd) script files to the executable (.exe) format. Not only can ...
If the music files in your computer are so messy that you can't or are too lazy to classify them, then you might as well try this application that claims ...
ARTeam had gone, but the value of Unpacking Tutorials & Scripts it left us is lasting and still valuable, yes at least in AppNee's view. This is a big package of ...
First of all, P2Pover (AKA: P2P终结者) is currently the only best and most powerful bandwidth control & limitation free application for LAN users. We're sure it will become your favorite one (better than almost ...
HijackThis was once one of the most popular malicious code, virus scanning and fixing utility for advanced PC users. Originally written in Visual Basic by a student named Merijn Bellekom in ...
Some Flash resources on the Internet (such as animation, games, etc.) are released as EXE format, if you wanna get the original source file (i.e. SWF file), exe2swf can get ...
FreeFileSync is an open source file/folder comparison and synchronization freeware with visual, clear and friendly UI, specially designed for assisting data backup on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
In general, ...
ezvid is the best free 3rd party all-in-one screen recorder, slideshow maker, and video editor specially designed for YouTube website!
ezvid claims to be the world's simplest and fully functional video ...
0CC-FamiTracker – 8-Bit chiptune/digital music constructor
MakeRoom – Find out hard disk space killer
Bat To Exe Converter – Convert batch script
Helium Music Manager – All-powerful and intimate music
ARTeam Unpacking Tutorials & Scripts AIO collection
[v4.34 Fixed] P2Pover – Best LAN bandwidth control
HijackThis – Classic malware manual scanner, analyzer and
exe2swf – Convert EXE Flash to SWF file
FreeFileSync – Visual files/folders comparison and synchronization
ezvid – Best freeware screen recorder for YouTube
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.