|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
What is F.r.e.e.g.a.t.e? (Here, AppNee gave it a new name – Blue Back White Dove, short for BBWD). How to use? Where can you download it? Now, I will introduce this powerful proxy freeware to you all.
F.r.e.e.g.a.t.e is a international well-known automatic web browser agent tool. Since 2002, this freeware has been more and more powerful, it can automatically complete the proxy settings of Microsoft IE browser. Of course, for other web browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple Safari, etc., F.r.e.e.g.a.t.e can also work them out easily, as long as your browser is set up to access to the Internet through F.r.e.e.g.a.t.e, and that’s all.
// Key Features //
- Permanent free for use
- Portable, no installation required
- Very simple to use, just one step
- Very powerful and intelligent – automatically search, filter and connect proxy servers
- Multiple fast and stable proxy servers for choosing
- High safety coefficient (based on a highly encrypted way)
- Available in multiple languages
// Simple Tutorial //
- Run F.r.e.e.g.a.t.e and wait until it open an IE window
- Close the IE window, change settings as the screenshots above
- All done. From now on, if you want to access some blocked sites, just start F.r.e.e.g.a.t.e and wait until it says “Connetcted to X Servers”
Now you can use any web browser (such as Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari…) you like to surf the Internet with freedom, without any limitation.
// Prompts //
- You can “Turn OFF” F.r.e.e.g.a.t.e from the system tray icon by right click at any time, just in order to access normal website as usual
- Before exit F.r.e.e.g.a.t.e, you’d better “Turn OFF” it first, you might meet a wrong proxy error
- Run as administrator if needed