How many people still remember the Famicom (FC for short) game console or just know what it is? I do believe 80’s and 90’s should not feel strange about it. In 1983, this classic TV game console published by Nintendo brought us too much affect that we could never forget. Fortunately, in this era of computers and smart phones, video game emulator can help us review those classic video games on NES platform.
FCEUX is a free and open-source Nintendo Entertainment System (NES), Family Computer (Famicom – FC) Disk System (FDS) and Dendy video game emulator for Windows & Unix-like OS (Linux/Solaris/BSD/OSX).
It was developed based on FCE Ultra along with its many distinct branches like FCEU TAS, FCEU MM, supports NTSC (USA/JPN), PAL (European), and NTSC-PAL Hybrid modes, came with solid emulation accuracy and advanced tools for power users. And, it has many other very powerful and practical features for NES video game players, such as layer viewing, goldfinger cheating, game video recording, ROM editing, Lua scripts, and so on.
// Download URLs //
||Mac OS X & Linux
(Homepage | SourceForge)
// Related Posts //
Balabolka is a Text-To-Speech (TTS for short) freeware from Russia, which can convert text into speech. In addition to being able to use all speech engines installed on your computer ...
Process Monitor is an advanced Windows OS and application monitoring tool (equivalent of Filemon + Regmon), specially designed for system troubleshooting and malware hunting for experienced users. It's released in the excellent ...
WavePad is a full-featured and professional audio/music editing freeware for home/non-commercial use. It doesn't need you to have too much basic knowledge for achieving advanced music editing, and is suitable for ...
Lion Skin Pack is a desktop theme appearance beautification package, which can perfectly convert your Windows (especially designed for Windows XP and Windows 7) user interface to the style of Mac ...
HWiNFO is a professional, comprehensive hardware information analysis and diagnostics freeware from Slovakia. It supports the latest hardware, technology and standards, as well as DOS, 32-bit & 64-bit multiple OS at the same time.
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (ANA: 悪魔城ドラキュラ ギャラリー・オブ・ラビリンス, Akumajō Dracula: Gallery of Labyrinth, Devil's Castle Dracula: Gallery of Labyrinth) is the second work of Castlevania series for Nintendo DS console, released ...
SuperMemo is a very old software from Poland with 30 years of development history, and has always been used by many people to learn, memorize foreign language words or examination ...
UEFI is unknown for most PC users, to fully understand it, you can use Google. Or you can also simply see it as a substitute of BIOS, which is much more ...
Foxit Reader is really useful, but I don't know whether you have ever used the Adobe Digital Editions (ADE for short) or not, it tends to the management of e-books, and ...
In the era of computers and home game consoles are not popular, Famicom's NES and especially Sega's Mega Drive game consoles became our best childhood memory. As everyone knows, that ...
Balabolka – Convert text to speech and save
Process Monitor – Microsoft’s official real-time process monitor
[v7.05] WavePad – Full-featured and handy music editor
[Update] Lion Skin Pack – Transform Windows XP,
HWiNFO – Powerful hardware/system info analysis and diagnostic
[NDS] Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin ROM + Emulator
[v17] SuperMemo – World’s best speed-learning software
EasyUEFI – EFI boot option & system partition
Adobe Digital Editions – PDF & EPUB ebook
Sega Classics – Integrate 843 classic SEGA games
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.