Castlevania II: Belmont’s Revenge (ANA Dracula Densetsu II, ドラキュラ伝説II, The Legend of Dracula II) is the second Castlevania work released for Game Boy by Japan’s KONAMI in 1991 (as a sequel of the first work Castlevania: The Adventure).
Castlevania II: Belmont’s Revenge continues the story line of Castlevania: The Adventure. After 15 years in the last work, the last time failure made the count Dracula decide to revenge, so he captured Christopher Belmont’s son Soleiyu. For the sake of his son, Christopher decided to break into the den of monsters once again.
// Key Features //
BTW, in 2009, as the remake edition of colored Castlevania II: Belmont’s Revenge and its first work, Castlevania: The Adventure ReBirth was released for WiiWare on Wii platform (AppNee will share its game ROM and emulator later on).
// Download URLs //
(533 KB | No Homepage)
// Related Posts //
Head First C provides a complete learning experience for teaching you how to use the C language to create powerful and practical programs. This book uses a unique way to help ...
NO$GBA (short for Nocash Game Boy Advance) is an NDS (Nintendo Dual Screen)/NDS Lite/GBA (GameBoy Advance) all-in-one emulator for both MS-DOS and Windows platforms which are perfectly compatible with most NDS ...
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Building Robots is really an old series of guides specially written for beginners, published in 2003. AppNee tells amateurs who like DIY homemade robots, it is ...
Adobe InCopy is a professional word processing tool that closely integrates and works with Adobe Systems' printed material type setting tool - Adobe InDesign. It is specially designed for writers, ...
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (AKA: Mario & Luigi RPG 3!!!, マリオ&ルイージRPG3!!!, Mario ando Ruīji Āru Pī Jī Surī, 瑪利歐與路易吉RPG3!!!) is an RPG type of video game released by Nintendo ...
Rocket Viper is a both Beat 'Em Up and fighting styles homebrew series game, mainly based on KoF (The King of Fighters), Street Fighter and A Tale Of Vengeance (another famous mod game ...
To celebrate the 30th anniversary of the classic action arcade video game series Double Dragon (first published by Technōs Japan in 1987), Arc System Works launched its latest orthodox sequel on ...
If PC players want to experience the games on home consoles, an emulator is always the best choice. And to play the PS3 games with excellent performance in many ways on ...
Avernum is a European & American style indie RPG game series, developed and issued by the famous independent RPG game company Spiderweb Software, as one of the five game series ...
Head First C color page HD PDF download
NO$GBA – Most popular and best Nintendo DS
Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Building Robots CHM
[v12.0.0] Adobe InCopy CS & CC Portable Full
[NDS] Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story ROM
Rocket Viper 1 & 2 for PC Portable
Double Dragon IV Portable full version for PC
RPCS3 – Only best and working PlayStation 3
Avernum complete works collection for Windows
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.