GTD (short for Getting Things Done) this time-management/self-management method was put forward by David Allen (in the field of developing potentials of individuals and companies, he is widely considered to be a world-class authority) in his bestselling book with the same title Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity (first published in 2001 and revised in 2015).
The essence of time management is to manage our mind and action! In layman’s terms, that’s to make people calm down and improve work efficiency, in order to turn our lifestyle with heavy, overload work into a stress-free and efficient one! In other words, first, we must empty our brain to remember things to do and make it clear; then industriously carry them out in accordance with the specific route, step by step. As one of the most influential works in the time management area, the GTD time-management method proposed in this book has long been regarded as the best tool for millions of readers around the world to easily and efficiently finish their work and personal affairs.
Finally, AppNee wants to remind everybody: “Consistently insist on doing some seemingly trivial things, if things go on like this, you will get significant or even unexpected gains”. If you want to continue to keep your lazy and inefficient life or work, just don’t touch this book; On the contrary, if you’d like to make your life/work become more relaxed and orderly, then read it a few more times.
// Covered Topics //
- Part 1 – The Art of Getting Things Done
- Part 2 – Practicing Stress-Free Productivity
- Part 3 – The Power of the Key Principles
// Three Key Objectives //
- Capture all things
- Turn inputs into next actions
- Curate and coordinate all of that content
// We fail for three reasons most //
- There is too much distraction for higher-level focus
- People have ineffectual personal organizations systems, and;
- When clear, lofty goals are set, the bar is raised so high, that we find there is too much work to meet our own standards
// Five Steps of Mastering Workflow //
// Natural Planning Model //
- Defining purpose and principles
- Outcome visioning
- Identifying next actions
// Getting Things Done Method //
- COLLECTING YOUR WORK
- PROCESSING YOUR WORK
- What is It?
- Is it Actionable?
- What’s the Next Action?
- Do It
- Delegate It
- Defer It
- ORGANIZING YOUR WORK
- Projects & Project Plans
- Next Actions
- REVIEWING YOUR WORK
- DOING YOUR WORK
// Three Tiers of GTD Mastery //
- Employing fundamentals of managing workflow
- Implementing a more elevated and integrated total life management system, and;
- Leveraging skills to create clear space and get things done for an ever-expansive expression and manifestation
// Download URLs //
|PDF (Revised Edition)
|MOBI (Revised Edition)
|AZW (Revised Edition)
|Audiobook (MP3, multiple files)
|Audiobook (M4B, single file)
// Related Posts //
Head First HTML and CSS, 2nd Edition (Head First HTML with CSS & XHTML) shows the complete course of learning to create web pages in accordance with industry standards. However, in ...
Harry Potter Series has a total of 7 volumes which have swept around the world that has been translated into nearly 70 different languages, with accumulative total sales of more than ...
Awesome Duplicate Photo Finder is a professional and free duplicated images searching and deleting application. Small size, runs fast and very easy to get started, you will find it's powerful ...
Now, all modern browsers have supported HTML5. Therefore, this is the top priority for each web designer & developer to study and start using HTML5 as soon as possible, in order ...
Whenever your passwords should not be written on the paper and then put under the keyboard, caught in the pages of notebook, or even just recorded on the computer with ...
ePSXe (short for Enhanced PSX Emulator, AKA: PSX, PSOne or PS1 Emulator) is a freeware PlayStation (PSX) emulator for Windows, Linux and Android platforms, taking all advantages of the PSEmu Pro ...
C# is a relatively new and powerful programming language developed and promoted by Microsoft. It has absorbed many advantages from most object-oriented programming languages (especially Java). Meanwhile, it also abandoned the ...
Gargantua and Pantagruel (AKA: The Life of Gargantua and of Pantagruel, La vie de Gargantua et de Pantagruel) is a full-length satiric novel written by the French Renaissance novelist François Rabelais. The whole ...
Windows Update Clean Tool (WUCT for short) is a very significant Windows system useless files automatic and powerful cleaning tool, with which you can clean up these kinds of system junk files:Update ...
If you want to master the IDA Pro, grasp the science and art of reverse engineering coding, or make more efficient security research & development and software debugging, then Reverse ...
Head First HTML and/with CSS & XHTML HD
Harry Potter Series 1-7 Boxed Set Hardcover Ultimate
Awesome Duplicate Photo Finder – Find and move/delete
Pro HTML5 Programming, 2nd Edition HD PDF, EPUB
KeePass – Best database-based personal passwords manager &
[v2.0.5] ePSXe (AIO) – Only best and enhanced
Thinking in C# HD PDF, DOC
Gargantua and Pantagruel HD PDF, EPUB, MOBI with
[v8.19] Windows Update Clean Tool – Free GBs
Reverse Engineering Code with IDA Pro HD PDF
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.