First of all, about the author of this book “Johnny Long“, he has begun to research using Google to test the potential safety hazards of websites and computers as early as in 1995. What he does has developed and formed today’s Google Hacking Techniques – the Google Hacking Database (GHDB) set up by him has been hosted by Exploits-DB now.
Google Hacking for Penetration Testers used the most detailed Google searching syntax and tools. After giving play to the Google’s largest search utility, how do we do the exact opposite, to let our privacy information can’t be searched by others? As long as read this book carefully, and follow the author’s reverse thinking hints, you can easily find a way to get rid of primary and intermediate hackers. Because its content is detailed and easy to understand, it also can be used as reference book for technicists.
BTW, if you’re looking for some search engine that is more powerful than Google with very surprising information gathering ability, then you should start to understand and learn to use Shodan search engine.
// Download URLs //
// Related Posts //
By utilizing many entertaining anecdotes, thoughtful examples and interesting analogy, The Pragmatic Programmer covers the following main topics: personal responsibility, career development, and various architectural technologies that keep code flexible ...
Linux Bible 2010 Edition: Boot Up to Ubuntu, Fedora, KNOPPIX, Debian, openSUSE, and 13 Other Distributions introduces the world of Linux all sidedly. The whole book is divided into six parts, each ...
Through self-study to master robotics is definitely not an easy thing, thanks to this exciting book Robot Building for Beginners provides the fundamental and practical knowledge for readers who are ...
N is a classic and challenging 2D flash based game with simple graphics, very resistant to play. The action design of Ninja is pretty darned realistic and cool, which gives extremely high request ...
First of all, I will tell website front-end developers High Performance Web Sites (handy and capable with only 170 pages) is a remarkable and essential knowledge guide book for front-end engineers. ...
The Count of Monte Cristo (French: Le Comte de Monte-Cristo) is one master work of famous French writer Alexandre Dumas. In the past about ten years, I have almost watched all kinds of ...
WebM is an open, high-quality video format defined by Google, specially designed for the web to save disk space and speed up the video file transfer. Its essence is a ...
In AppNee's opinion, there is no so-called the best programming (or even human) language, only the most suitable for you, your favorite or the one you can do best. Remember: ...
In The Tipping Point, Malcolm Gladwell reveals the cognitive process of the world. And his another masterpiece Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking shows us how to know our own ...
AppNee believes that many wise ideas and thoughts in Programming Pearls can still make many programmers benefit a lot even after decades of years. In Programming Pearls, 2nd Edition, Jon ...
The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master HD
Linux Bible 2010 Edition HD PDF
Robot Building for Beginners, 2nd & 3rd Editions
[v2.0] N – Super cool Ninja action game
High Performance Web Sites HD PDF download
The Count of Monte Cristo human-readable HD PDF
Free WebM Encoder – Convert common video files
Head First Programming HD PDF, EPUB
Blink by Malcolm Gladwell HD PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Programming Pearls, 1st & 2nd Editions HD PDF
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.