GUI Bloopers 2.0: Common User Interface Design Don’ts and Dos describes the often-committed “taboos” for software developers when they design the graphical user interface (GUI), and puts forward the basic principles and theoretical basis to avoid these errors.
This book divides the GUI taboos into seven types: GUI control taboo, navigation taboo, text taboo, graphic design and layout taboos, interactive taboo, responsiveness taboo and management taboo, and respectively describes them in detail.
In brief, this book has unique layout, clear organization and fortissimo pertinence, is really a rare and excellent GUI design resource.
// For Users //
- Software developer
- Website designer
- UI (User Interface) designer
- Project development manager
// Download URLs //
(11.1 MB | Homepage)
// Related Posts //
HTML5 & CSS3 Visual QuickStart Guide is one of the best introductory series of books for HTML & CSS sweeping around the world. It has been translated into 10+ languages, and become ...
First you should know one thing - MAME32 Plus! Plus! is equivalent to a secondary-strengthened edition of MAME32. It has super fast emulation speed and pretty good compatibility that any emulator ...
Foxit Advanced PDF Editor is the successor of Foxit PDF Editor, which is more powerful and practical, enables you to edit and create PDF format files with ease. It is one of the ...
As a tailor-made new programming language for Microsoft .NET Framework, C# (C Sharp) has both the powerful functions of C/C++ and user-friendly characteristics of Visual Basic. And now, it has ...
Hello, everyone, my name is C– – (formerly named with: C-Killer, C-Space Savior, C-Slimmer, now AKA: C Minus Minus, C minus2), I was specially designed for efficiently cleaning any forms of ...
DriverFinder is a very simple, lightweight but powerful hardware driver manager. It can help you fast scan and identify those expired, inaccurate or unrecognized/unknown devices' drivers with ease. And it ...
In AppNee's opinion, there is no so-called the best programming (or even human) language, only the most suitable for you, your favorite or the one you can do best. Remember: ...
KMPlayer (full name "K-Multimedia Player", KMP for short) is one of the two world's most popular full-featured audio and video players from South Korea (the other one is GomPlayer). Many ...
PopGameBox is a real sense of online billiards VS game platform with realistic 3D graphics. You can not only pick up this game gradually in the practice mode, but are ...
As a well-known application virtualization tool - i.e. the single-executable/portable software builder, VMware ThinApp is actually the former Thinstall Virtualization Suite which was later acquired by VMware. It can also be ...
HTML5 & CSS3 Visual QuickStart Guide, 7th Edition
MAME32 Plus! Plus! – Best modified GUI edition
[v3.10] Foxit Advanced PDF Editor – Only best
C# 5.0 & 6.0 in a Nutshell, 5th
[Internal Testing] C– – – Born to save,
[v3.6.1] DriverFinder – Fast and accurate device driver
Head First Programming HD PDF, EPUB
[v22.214.171.124] KMPlayer Portable Full versions with malware &
PopGameBox – Best free online billiards VS platform
[v5.2.2] VMware ThinApp – Most popular portable app
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.