First you should know, Hangsim was released in 1999 by Wilco Publishing (a publisher focusing on making high quality simulation software all the time), very old but classic. If you care a lot about beautiful graphics, then you’d better not continue reading and try this application.
Hangsim offers players 4 game modes and 8 configurable gliders, along with detailed and realistic terrain data, and bases on the flight dynamics. In game, you can experience that the sound effect varies with fuselage inclination and wind speed. Mountain, city, valley, beach, and various scenarios adopted the 16/32 bit true color mapping. In addition, the flight recorder can help you analyze how about the performance for your each flight, and the personal flight log will track the every detail.
Hangsim neither directly gave its detailed user manual nor provided a concise and quick keyboard list. For this, AppNee’s got both of them for you. We have listed the most commonly used keyboard hotkeys below, as “Default Controls“. So all what you have to do is to enjoy the sense of freedom flying in the blue sky!
// Default Controls //
- Left mouse button: flight control (equivalent of rocker)
- Right mouse button: viewpoint control
- Spacebar: brake or start
- Array keys: accelerator
- F1 – main view
- F2 – followed view
- F3 – slow down the time
- F4 – speed up the time
- F6 – view switch
- F7 – far-away view
- F8 – keep the vertical height
- F12 – smoothing model
- W – wind speed
- T – add glider (flight together or play a competition)
- P – pause
- A – automatic driving
- F – frame rate
- C – deputy umbrella/aircraft parachute
- M – map
- Page Up – lift height
- Page Down – Reduce height
- Home – clockwise adjustment
- End – counterclockwise adjustment
- ALT – display menu
- 1 – hide the instrument
- 2 – display the instrument
- 3 – zoom in the instrument
- 4 – HUD (head-up display)
- 5 – dashboard settings
- 6 – display settings
|Below 4 dashboards, from left to right, respectively:
- speed indicator
- height indicator
- rise/drop speed indicator
- engine speed indicator
|Above 4 indicators, from left to right, respectively:
- acceleration of gravity
- magnetic compass
- elapsed Time
|The bumming represents the loss of speed
||The beeps represent the rise of glider
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides you with the Wilco Publishing’s Hangsim full installer and setup serial, as well as its portable full registered version for Windows.
// Prompts //
Tested, Hangsim is so old that it might show you some unpredictable errors on Windows 7 and higher OS.
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
|Setup + SN
// Related Posts //
This is an interesting application which can let your desktop has the realistic 3D effect, after running Real Desktop, your desktop will become a big box, all the icons inside ...
Streets of Rage (also called Bare Knuckle, ベア・ナックル) is a tailor-made beat 'em up style series video game in the 90s of last century, made by SEGA company for its 16-bit home game console ...
dj photo viewer is a minimalist slide show style 3D photo viewer, only 27kb. Just as simple yet cute as VJPEG, very suitable for quietly enjoy your family or collected photos.
Project64 (PJ64 for short) is a Nintendo 64 (N64) game console emulator for Windows platform. It has very high game compatibility and dispenses with the BIOS files, allows users to play the ...
Live under the pressure of everyday busy work, remember the last time looking at the stars? Combined with the growing air pollution, watching the stars may become a luxury thing. But it ...
Cool Edit Pro (its next generation of successor is the current Adobe Audition) is a powerful, excellent multi-track recording and digital audio editing software developed by Adobe Systems company. Many ...
Legend is a classic ACT game on PlayStation console, ever been planed to release as Knights of Carnage in North American. About 8 years ago I played this game by ...
Grand Theft Auto 2 (GTA2) is an classic 2D action-adventure and driving simulation video game released by Rockstar Games for the PlayStation and PC platforms in 1999.
As the second work with ...
As a user-friendly and classic screen recording software, Adobe Captivate makes any people who has no programming knowledge or multimedia editing skills be able to quickly create Flash based interactive ...
Have you ever used IncrediMail? You probably like its old but lovely typewriter sound effects when writing. But this sound effects can't appear in Gmail or other text editing tools. Tiper, ...
Real Desktop – Get the reality on your
Streets of Rage 1, 2, 3 Official ROMs
dj photo viewer – Tiny 3D cube photo
Project64 – Vanward and best Nintendo 64 emulator
Asynx Planetarium – Watch the night sky on
Cool Edit Pro – Most famous classical digital
[PSX] Legend [PAL] [SLES-00730] [ENG] ROM + Emulator
Grand Theft Auto 2 – Classic 2D Edition
Adobe Captivate Portable Lite Edition for Windows
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.