|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
At first glance of its name, you maybe thought it was a derived work of Siege Hero by Armor Games. But they are quite different in gameplay: Siege Hero needs more attention to physical and puzzle, yet violent and bloody coexist everywhere in Hero Siege, and that is very stimulating.
Hero Siege adopts randomly generated mechanism, that is to say, all levels are random, you will not see the same scene two times, just in order to ensure enough freshness. Moreover, this game has joined many puzzle elements, this makes players have to use their minds when fighting, and the only purpose is to survive.
// Key Features //
- Online Multi-player with up to 4 players!
- Randomly generated levels, items, dungeons, bosses, secrets and events. Every game session you play is different
- Over 170 unique crafted items that are either passive, usable or orbiting
- Over 80 different enemies with the possibility to spawn as rare or elite with extra hp/damage and abilities, but dropping better loot and giving more exp!
- Over 150 Achievements to unlock!
- Customize your character with 60+ different hats!
- 5 Acts to play through! (Requires DLC for the 5th)
- Random Dungeons and Crypts to explore and clear from loot and enemies!
- 8 playable classes! (Samurai requires DLC)
- 4 different difficulty levels to unlock!
- Tons of random! Start discovering all the wonderful secrets and content!
- Loot system with: normal, superior, rare and legendary loot!
// Included DLCs //
Downloadable Contents for this game:
- Hero Siege – The Karp of Doom
- Hero Siege – The Karp of Doom (Digital Collector’s Edition)
- Hero Siege – The Depths of Hell
- Hero Siege – The Depths of Hell (Collector’s Edition)
// Official Video Trailer //
// System Requirements //
// Edition Statement //
These are the Hero Siege portable full registered versions (includes DLCs) for Windows.
// Download URLs //