|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
With rich options provided in HTML Compiler, you can completely customize the details of the generated EXE file. This includes: customize the icon of EXE file, set the access permission of packaged content, add an access password, allow or refuse to print the web page, allow or deny the selection and copy operation of text, specify particular types of files to be extracted or automated, and so on. Finally, you can make any traditional HTML apps originally can only run through a web browser now direct run on Windows just like any common EXE programs with a perfect web page display effect.
All in all, converting HTML web apps to local EXE files can bring many benefits. For example, that can fully protect your web pages from being deliberately modified or stolen by some others; ensures the display effect of web pages is in the maximum compatibility; use this method to make web-based electronic books; and there are many other use cases waiting for you to discover!
// Key Features //
- HTML Compiler produce standalone executables
- Command Line version for batch compilations
- Your app files are never extracted to the PC
- Unicode support for both file names and contents
- Your HTML code can to interact with your application
- HTML Compiler is multiple languages and support themes
- Your executables also support dozens of themes too
- Password protected applications if you wanted
- Your publications are completely royalty free
- Allows compress, protect and sign applications
// Official Demo Video //
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the HTML Compiler multilingual portable full registered versions, full installers and unlocked files (License.ini, shfolder.dll) for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Installation Notes //
- Download and install HTML Compiler
- Copy the unlocked files (License.ini, shfolder.dll) to installation directory
// Tips //
- You can try to package Google Maps or Google Translate into an EXE file for convenient desktop use with help of HTML Compiler
// Download URLs //