You may be very clear about which websites your web browser is visiting, but how about the URLs your commonly used programs are accessing? Without a tool, we would lose our bearings about this. Luckily, there is HTTPNetworkSniffer such kind of network packets sniffer, so we can get these hidden information with ease.
HTTPNetworkSniffer is a powerful and easy-to-use network packets sniffer which can completely capture all HTTP requests/responses (i.e.: Uplink/Downlink data packages) sent between Web browser and Web server, then display these information in a clear list, or you can export them as TXT/HTML/XML/CSV file for later use & analysis.
Then, what’s the use of obtained information for us? Of course, different people have different use. We have no idea about the use for geeks, but for most common/advanced computer users, utilizing these information along with hosts file can help us block software’s built-in ads, and prevent unnecessary or unwanted software updates, even check whether software has a rogue behavior.
// Capturable Data //
For each HTTP request, it can capture information as follows:
- Host Name
- HTTP method (GET, POST, HEAD)
- URL Path
- User Agent
- Response Code
- Response String
- Content Type
- Content Encoding
- Transfer Encoding
- Server Name
- Content Length
- Cookie String
- and more…
// System Requirements //
// Prompts //
- You have to run HTTPNetworkSniffer as administrator
- Press ‘F9‘ to set ‘Capture Options’, where you should select the network adapter you are using
// Download URLs //
// Related Posts //
The traditional desktop dictionary tools (such as Lingoes, Babylon, etc.) have become more and more bloated, and their translation efficiency is getting lower and lower. QTranslate is a versatile free ...
Advanced Port Scanner is a free but robust network open ports scanner developed by the famous remote controller Radmin's official site. It features professional yet user-friendly GUI, abundant features, as well as ...
When talking about OS reinstallation, generally we would think of using CD/DVD or USB flash drive. But if our computer does not equip with a built-in CD/DVD-ROM (because they are ...
For guys who like to collect and enjoy various hilarious/funny GIF images, one probable trouble is - there seems to be no suitable image browser specially designed for viewing the ...
RunAsDate is a tiny tool developed to eliminate the limitation on use time of many shareware before registration, in order to make them keep in the state of trial all along, ...
First to say, with Everything, you'll be able to permanently leaving the Microsoft's built-in search function, or any other similar tools. After first-hand experience, you will also be shocked by its amazing ...
About the third-party image browser in our PC, a lot of us may know the ACDSee, although it is really very strong, unfortunately, it not only costs too much, but ...
Http File Server (HFS for short), a HTTP file system designed specifically for individual users. If you feel too much trouble to set up a FTP Server, then this software can ...
In fact, PGM2 emulator is a special revision edition of MAME just compiled with the PGM2 driver (pgm2.c). Or let me put it another way, PGM2 emulator was developed based on the MAME.
The arcade ...
YTD Video Downloader is a universal professional web video direct downloading tool with simple, intuitive UI & using method. It's original name is YouTube Video Downloader, from which we can see ...
QTranslate – Tiny all-language, multi-engine & real-time translator
Advanced Port Scanner – Fast port scanner with
[v2.5] WinToHDD – Direct install, reinstall or clone
InViewer – Lighter and faster GIF animated picture
RunAsDate – Run a program only in specified
Everything – Best local files/folders real-time search engine
XnView – Cross-platform freeware image viewer
HFS (HTTP File Server) – Ultra-small HTTP file
PGM2 – Only PolyGame Master 2 arcade console
[v5.8.1] YTD Video Downloader – Simple and fast
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.