With Image Resizer for Windows, we can easily and directly resize one or more pictures through a simple right-click. Software author’s purpose to create it is modern Windows users are able to regain the joy of the classic congeneric utility – Microsoft’s Image Resizer Powertoy for Windows XP.
The usage is very easy, after installation, right-click any picture and select “Resize pictures”, then you can choose an option to “scale to”, “stretch to” or only shrink picture to a fixed (or custom) size in pixels, centimeters, inches and percent 4 types of units; if you want to batch resizing multiple images, just select multiple pictures and right-click.
// Download URLs //
// Related Posts //
Navicat Premium is an award-winning universal database managing tool that is enough to meet professional database developers' all requirements. In particular, for newcomers to database servers, it is also quite easy to ...
GiliSoft Video Editor is a very simplely designed and easy to use video editing software with rich and popular features, which is especially famous as video cutter (or called splitter) and video ...
Generally for advanced users, to add watermark into video, they basically choose to use Corel's VideoStudio, Adobe's After Effects, Premiere Pro or other video editing software. But they are so hard to ...
As ever the most common electronic document format, CHM features smooth running and convenient retrieval. While it's a pity that it does not support the popular features such as highlight, ...
FreeFileSync is an open source file/folder comparison and synchronization freeware with visual, clear and friendly UI, specially designed for assisting data backup on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
In general, ...
For office environment with no installation of professional PDF editor, if need to edit/modify the PDF document you have to draw support from some format converting tools. The problem is ...
MusicBrainz Picard is a revolutionary music sorting software developed by MetaBrainz Foundation, it's free, open-source and cross-platform. First use of it, maybe you feel its UI is so weird, but ...
Users who often play with computers and move files back and forth for collating generally have such a need: merging scattered multiple small partitions into a large one - partition extending; splitting ...
For some webmasters or web designers, most often they need to make the webpage image smaller, in order to get a faster network transmission (faster page loading and faster image ...
Axialis IconWorkshop is a powerful and professional icon designer used to create, extract, convert, manage and publish icons. It perfectly integrates a lot of commonly-used features into a single workspace. Via image ...
[v11.2.16] Navicat Premium – Award-winning universal database manager
[v7.5.0] Gilisoft Video Editor – Easiest, full-featured and
[v5.2] Aoao Video Watermark Pro – Professional but
[v2.1] Atop CHM to PDF Converter – Convert
FreeFileSync – Visual files/folders comparison and synchronization
VeryPDF PDF2Word – Perfect way to convert PDF
MusicBrainz Picard – Music tag & album art
[v3.2.4] IM-Magic Partition Resizer – Easiest and fastest
PNGOUTWin – PNG image lossless, high strength batch
[v6.9.1] Axialis IconWorkshop – Professional and powerful icon
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.