JumpJet Rex is a 2D side-scrolling indie action adventure game developed by TreeFortress game studio from Canada. It seems easy and casual, but in game you will find it is full of challenges everywhere.
In this retro style game, you are a tyrannosaurus living in the Mesozoic Era who got a pair of powerful jumping boots from alien. By the amazing jumping ability of this pair of boots, you have to jump over the obstacles one after another until rush to the next planet, in order to make sure you won’t be destroyed.
// Key Features //
- 90+ challenging levels
- 3 Arena Modes: Get The Cookie, Death Match, Territories
- Killer old school gameplay
- Retro platformer flare
- Secrets and collectibles
- Customizable characters and upgradable appearance
- Co-op Mode
- Very high replayability
- Race Mode: Race with up to 4 players on 16 different courses
// Official Demo Video //
// Edition Statement //
This is the JumpJet Rex v1.1 multilingual portable full registered version for Windows, including PvP Arena and Race Modes!
// Download URLs //
(52.2 MB | Homepage)
// Related Posts //
Retro City Rampage is an 8-bit retro and pixel style action role-playing game developed by Brian Provinciano. It's mainly inspired from GTA (Grand Theft Auto), has wonderful story line and classic elements from ...
Stylizer is a professional and popular visual CSS code editor on the market, developed by Skybound from Canada. Although you can choose to use full-featured IDE or some source code editors ...
Pilot Crash Course is a simple and very interesting little indie game with simply designed graphics and easy operation. In a nutshell, it is an endless challenging game.
Players go up and ...
Block Dungeon is a pixel and Shoot 'Em Up style dungeon stay-alive indie game. It's also one of the competitor games in the Ludum Dare 31, under the theme: Entire Game on ...
'Blood-over-' (BloodOver) is a classic fan-made doujin (Dōjin) action game work, made by 9thNight from Japan in 2006. It has an excellent fighting feeling and overkill scoring system, along with hidden ...
Psycho Waluigi ('PΓ' for short) is a 2D side-scrolling indie game starring Waluigi. Waluigi first appeared in the 2000's Mario Tennis, as Wario's partner, another plumber with taller and thinner ...
Canabalt was a flash based small game originally published in 2009, and after became popular in multiple platforms, like iOS, Commodore 64, PlayStation Portable, Android, Ouya. It will make you think of the classic series of ...
Fliqlo is a classic flip-type clock screensaver, in which you can choose the 24 hours or 12 hours time display format. It's nearly the same as the real clock in ...
bomb4x4 is a super violent, global pioneered saltatory 3D monster truck game, with unlimited levels and handpicked special made cars (bigfoot monstertruck and roadster).
Of course, bomb4x4 cann't do without Nitro ...
Rogue Legacy is a pixel & retro style and rogue-like (in fact that's Castlevania-like, I think) action adventure game. The entire game features graphics & systems restoring the ancient ways and ...
Retro City Rampage Portable Full version for PC
[v5.1.12] Stylizer – Real-time visual and interactive CSS
Pilot Crash Course – Fly to the heaven,
Block Dungeon – Pixel style dungeon stay-alive indie
Blood-over- – Excellent Devil May Cry inspired doujin
Psycho Waluigi – Waluigi won a super ability
Canabalt HD – Run, run, run!
Fliqlo – Classic flip-style “Pata Pata” clock screensaver
bomb4x4 – The world’s first 3D four-wheel-drive monstertruck
[v1.2.0b] Rogue Legacy – Highly creative 2D, 8-bit
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.