|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
Kaspersky Reset Trial (KRT for short) is a free trial reset tool (cycle activation, infinitely trial) from Russia specially designed for Kaspersky series of products. It supports all the latest versions of Kaspersky Anti-Virus/Internet Security/Total Security 2011~2018, PURE 2.0/3.0, Endpoint Security and more.
Kaspersky Reset Trial’s essence is a regularly automatic activation patch and its principle is to perform infinite times of replacement of trial keys to the Kaspersky products. As a result, with its help, we can indefinitely reset/initialize Kaspersky’s activation state, so as to realize the recycling trial. In that way, we can get the free use of Kaspersky software for ever – the countless 30 days trials.
// Support Products //
- Kaspersky Free Antivirus 2016~2018
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2011~2018
- Kaspersky Internet Security 2011~2018
- Kaspersky Total Security 2015~2018
- Kaspersky CRYSTAL 2.0, 3.0
- Kaspersky PURE 2.0, 3.0
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8, 10
- Kaspersky Small Office Security 2~5
// Supported OS //
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2003
// Use Instructions //
- Uncheck the “Enable Self-Defense” (in Settings/Additional/Self-Defense)
- Right click the Kaspersky icon in system tray to exit
- Run “Kaspersky Reset Trial” as administrator, click “Activation reset“
- In the pop-up window, click ‘Yes‘ to restart the computer automatically
- In the activation window, click “Activate trial version of the application” and enter “2222-2222-2222-222U” to import the key (for PURE3.0, ignore this step)
- All done, enjoy! (Remember to re-enable the “Self-Defense” after rebooting)
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Kaspersky Reset Trial multilingual portable versions for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Prompts //
- Press “Ctrl+Alt” keys to switch to the advanced UI: Activate, Save activation (save the activation info as *.lic file) and Rest activation
- You can click “Rest activation” to clear the activation info
- Choose the language you like in the settings
- The license backup of KIS 2014 can only be used for KIS 2014, not for KIS 2015; and KIS 2015’s license backup is universal for KIS 2015 MR0 ~ MR2.
// Warning //
Kaspersky Reset Trial may be falsely reported as Threat: Win32:Malware-gen with high severity. Make a full scan after activation of your Kaspersky product.
// Download URLs //
|Version||Kaspersky Reset Trial||Size||Official Trial Installer|