|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
Some Mac OS users may know something about KeyCastr – an open-source, real-time keystroke displaying application, which can be used to assist recording a variety of demonstration videos. However, no software like KeyCastr could satisfy us ideally (including Carnac) on Windows, until the appearance of KeyCastOW (short for KeyCast On Windows), developed by Brook Hong from China.
KeyCastOW is a tiny and practical keystroke visualizer. Through this software, user’s any actions on keyboard and mouse will be displayed on the screen in real time. What’s more, KeyCastOW is capable of accurately displaying your every keystroke/mouse click operation without delay. Besides, it allows you to customize the display’s color, transparency, delay, special effects, etc.
// Key Features //
- Small footprint (one 100 kb executable file)
- Green and portable, only depends on windows system DLLs
- Plenty of settings for keystroke display
- Hotkey to turn on/off
// Main Applications //
As to application scenarios of KeyCastOW, AppNee can think of 4:
- Used when recording a variety of teaching, demonstrating videos
- Display advanced player’s keyboard operations in real time in the live broadcast of game
- Used when making animated GIF demo illustrations for software user guide
- Demonstrate and teach the use of software live
// Warning //
KeyCastOW may be falsely reported as Threat: Win32:Trojan-gen threat with high severity. Use VirusTotal to make a full, authoritative scan.
*** Please remember: antivirus software is not always right!
// Download URLs //