|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
Krakatoa MX is a proven rendering plug-in for Autodesk 3ds Max 2010~2015 (64-bit only) produced by Thinkbox Software, particularly suitable for use in generating visual effects and elements for films/movies.
Due to the special design used for volumetric particle rendering, manipulation and management, the calculation effect of Krakatoa MX is pretty outstanding. Using Krakatoa can fast render millions to billions of particles, implement particles’ volumetric shadows, etc.
// Key Features //
- Rendering features
- Particle Manipulation pipeline
- Particle Management features
- Provides a highly sophisticated Presets and History System
- Integrates well with Deadline
- Takes full advantage of 64 bit computing
// Installation Notes //
Take v184.108.40.206082 for example:
- Install KrakatoaMX_220.127.116.11082_x64.msi
- Copy “MaxKrakatoa.dlr” file from “Unlocked Files\3dsMax20XX” to “C:\Program Files\Thinkbox\Krakatoa MX\3dsMax20XX\” and overwrite
- Copy “thinkbox.lic” file from “Unlocked Files” to “C:\Flexlm\“
- Then open thinkbox.lic file using Notepad and replace all the “Your_HOST_ID” with your own MAC address (if you do not know how to find it out using command line, use K-MAC with ease – but do make sure to select the network adapter you’re using)
- Run “thinkbox.reg” to register, done!
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
|Version||Support 3ds Max||Download||Size|