|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
Krav Maga (קרב מגע, pronounced as [krɑ:v, mə’ɡɑ:], means “contact combat”, AKA: Israeli Combat System) is a military unarmed combat/self-defense system originating in Israel, and originally specially developed for the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) and Israeli Security Forces (Shin Bet and Mossad), its originator is Imi Lichtenfeld (AKA: Sde-Or). It is a required course for the Israel Defense Forces and all personnels work on military and law-enforcing departments. Now, in addition to being widely imparted to various law enforcement officers around the world, it also has become a very popular and efficient self-defense art for civil use.
Krav Maga is actually a confluent outcome of the strong points of various martial arts, including Boxing, Wrestling, Aikido, Judo, Muay Thai, Wing Chun, Karate, as well as street fighting in real life. Its most prominent characteristic is both simple and practical, which enables you to effectively and efficiently take security defense, timely respond to the crisis, and simultaneously perform brutal counter-attacks by your instinctive reaction in the face of an attacker. Krav Maga can get the most out of all parts of our whole body for 360-degree, all-round self-defense. It emphasizes only simple and direct actions, which are suitable for every age group of people to learn and master.
For the crowd who are interested in or obsessed with Krav Maga, AppNee will build this post into the only, the most comprehensive, the simplest, the most real and trustworthy, and the most effective resource acquisition channel on the whole Internet. Believe me, believe AppNee’s consistent working style. Of course, the finish of all huge projects should always be done little by little, step by step, just needs time. I will occasionally search, gain and publish some new resources related to Krav Maga, actually they are mostly e-books and video tutorials.
// Major Ideas //
- Simultaneous attack and defense
- Developing physical aggression (not to be confused with emotional aggression or anger), with the view that physical aggression is the most important component in a fight
- Continuing to strike the opponent until they are completely incapacitated
- Attacking preemptively or counterattacking as soon as possible
- Using any objects at hand that could be used to hit an opponent
- Targeting attacks to the body’s most vulnerable points, such as: the eyes, neck or throat, face, solar plexus, groin, ribs, knee, foot,fingers, liver, etc.
- Using simple and easily repeatable strikes
- Maintaining awareness of surroundings while dealing with the threat in order to look for escape routes, further attackers, objects that could be used to strike an opponent
- Recognizing the importance of and expanding on instinctive response under stress
// Target Groups //
- Civilian Krav Maga
- Military Krav Maga
- Law Enforcement Krav Maga
- VIP Protection Krav Maga
- Customized Krav Maga
// Skill Levels //
- Practitioner Level 1-5 (P1-P5)
- Graduate Level 1-5 (G1-G5)
- Expert Level 1-5 (E1-E5)
- Master Level 1-3 (M1-M3)
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //