Layer MAZE is a series of small puzzle games with creative layer-structured maze elements, developed by PipkinGames. Its difficulty is not hard – even a bit low for some players with good memory. However, it can exercise a person’s brain energy enough – reaction speed and short-term memory.
The game layout is just like piling several or even a dozen of ordinary and simple mazes up – to form a tower structure/layer-2-layer (we can also call that 3D maze). In the process of passing through this “maze tower” back and forth, your challenge is to get all keys for different colors of doors blocking your ways to the final Exit one by one. The difficult point lies in the fact that in the interlaced maze screens, you can only see the maze layer you are in, so if your short-run memory and logic judging ability are poor, then you probably always do not know where you are.
This series of small games has released as many as five parts, which means that for both its developer and players, this is a very interesting and challenging thing.
// Download URLs //
// Related Posts //
You've probably already known that, Toon Boom Studio (TBS for short) has been discontinued and replaced by Harmony Essentials. Here, AppNee only provides its simple introduction and related resources.
Toon Boom Studio is an absolutely ...
bomb4x4 is a super violent, global pioneered saltatory 3D monster truck game, with unlimited levels and handpicked special made cars (bigfoot monstertruck and roadster).
Of course, bomb4x4 cann't do without Nitro ...
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (ANA: 悪魔城ドラキュラ Circle of the Moon, Akumajō Dorakyura: Sākuru obu za Mūn, Devil's Castle Dracula: Circle of the Moon) was the first work of Castlevania ...
On the game world, if a small game can release its 7th work in a series, it's enough to see its popularity. In a nutshell, Hobo (developed by Armor Games) ...
A Modern Method for Guitar is a very classic series of teaching materials for professional and systematical learning of guitar play and creation, written by Berklee College of Music. You know, ...
Akumajou Special - Boku Dracula Kun (ANA 悪魔城すぺしゃる ぼくドラキュラくん, Akumajō Supesharu: Boku Dorakyura-kun, Demon Castle Special: I'm Kid Dracula) is a cartoon style Castlevania which was only released in Japan ...
In order to enable architects to evaluate architectural design comprehensively in the three-dimensional virtual building models, GRAPHISOFT company from Hungary specially designed ARCHICAD this new generation of BIM software. It ...
Castlevania 64 (ANA: Akumajō Dracula/Dorakyura Mokushiroku, 悪魔城ドラキュラ黙示録, Devil's Castle Dracula Apocalypse) is the first work of KONAMI's Castlevania series released for Nintendo 64 video game console, in 1998, 1999. Meanwhile, it is ...
Since the famous audio editing software Cool Edit Pro was acquired by Adobe Systems company, it's got a new name - Adobe Audition. Plus, in the Adobe CS5.5 series, Adobe ...
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (キャッスルヴァニア ロード オブ シャドウ) is developed by MercurySteam from Spain, supervised by こじま ひでお (Hideo Kojima) and released by KONAMI for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 in 2010, ...
Toon Boom Studio – Retired but outstanding 2D
bomb4x4 – The world’s first 3D four-wheel-drive monstertruck
[GBA] Castlevania: Circle of the Moon ROM +
Hobo – Bloody, funny and attractive series of
A Modern Method for Guitar, Volume 1, 2,
[NES] Akumajou Special – Boku Dracula Kun ROM
[v20] ARCHICAD – Unique and leading BIM solution
[N64] Castlevania (Nintendo 64) ROM + Emulator download
[v10.0.1] Adobe Audition CS, CC Portable Full, Lite
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Ultimate Edition for
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.