Broken/dead links on a website are a big problem for both visitors (result in bad user experience or misleading) and webmasters (seriously affect the SEO scores). For large sites, to find out all these links manually can be a nightmare.
Scanning results can be reviewed and filtered directly or exported as a variety of report formats, like plain Text list, CSV data, XML sitemap data or a detailed HTML report. BTW, there is a similar high-quality website broken links scanning tool, it’s Xenu’s Link Sleuth.
// Download URLs //
// Related Posts //
For mainstream of desktop web browsers (Google's Chrome, Mozilla's Firefox, Microsoft's IE...), the most popular browser plug-in Adblock Plus has helped us thoroughly say goodbye to most annoying ads. Yet ...
Speaking of FC (Family Computer)/NES (Nintendo Entertainment System)/FDS console emulator, there are only two most popular ones: VirtuaNES (from Japan) and SmyNES (from Taiwan, China). And SMYNES is actually the better one, ...
MP3 Karaoke is a free, easy-to-use and pretty compact MP3-To-Karaoke (MTK) batch converter. With it in hand, we can quickly and easily (just one click, even drag & drop) convert ...
WavePad is a full-featured and professional audio/music editing freeware for home/non-commercial use. It doesn't need you to have too much basic knowledge for achieving advanced music editing, and is suitable for ...
The 8-bit graphics effect of video games on Nintendo's FC console is simple and crude today, but from the angle of playability, they are still very delicate and interesting now. ...
NETGEAR genie is a free cross-platform router managing, monitoring and repairing software. It enables you to easily make a remote access to your home router via PC or smartphone, so ...
Formerly, to make sure whether a site is connected, accessible or not, we can use the CMD (Command Prompt) under Windows, by running the "Ping" command to view. This method ...
You could be a good web designer, but if you don't know how to write them out in codes, your designed work has to be asked others for help. Now, ...
Audacity is an open-source and cross-platform (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux) live audio recording and editing freeware. It is developed under Linux, has a point-and-shoot operation interface and professional audio processing functions ...
FB Alpha (FBA for short) is a very popular multiple-console emulator for MC68000/Zilog Z80 based arcade games. It has less system memory and lower computer configuration requirements than MAME, and runs faster ...
Adblock Browser – Most popular ads blocker for
SMYNES – Forgotten FC/NES/FDS emulator with best compatibility
MP3 Karaoke – Convert your favorite MP3 to
[v7.05] WavePad – Full-featured and handy music editor
3DNes – Play old NES games in 3D
NETGEAR genie – Completely control and manage your
PingInfoView – Automatic batch Ping tool
[v2017.0.2] Adobe Muse CC Portable Full/Lite versions AIO
Audacity – Best free multi-track live audio recorder
FB Alpha – Best alternative of MAME and
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.