Many people choose to set a login password for Windows to properly protect personal privacy. But just like living on the Internet, too many and tedious passwords are always a disgusting thing. Fortunately, lazy guys or people with bad memory can give Luxand Blink! Pro a try, with which we can login Windows in an much easier way – use your face.
Luxand Blink! Pro is a very interesting and helpful face recognition tool. It makes users don’t have to enter a long and hard-to-remember password when opening computer every day, instead, just use your face to login Windows through a camera. Luxand Blink! Pro will start and immediately take over the Windows login screen before entering system, meanwhile, it opens the camera to wait for your face to appear. This is a really cool thing – From now on, every time you turn on computer, just sit in front of computer and wait the camera to open, then make sure your face show up in the recognition box. The last thing you should do to enter Windows system is to blink your eyes (yes, the login confirmation signal in Luxand Blink! Pro is blinking).
BTW, one Windows account only associates with one facial information. After installing Luxand Blink! Pro, it will first ask you to record a template of your face, then you can use “Win + L” hotkey to make a test to this civilian-level of facial recognition tool.
// Supported OS //
- Windows Vista/7 and higher
// Registration Codes //
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Luxand Blink! Professional Edition full installer, working registration codes for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Prompts //
- After Windows starts up, Luxand Blink! Pro won’t exit automatically, but stays in the system tray, and takes up about 30 MB memory. This might cause some old computers a little delay every time they come to the login interface
- If you put your paper photograph (or the computer owner’s) in front of camera/monitor, you can bypass the detection system sometimes
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
// Related Posts //
All these license keys were tested (on 05/28/2017) working all right (and universal) for Sublime Text 2/3 (tested working: Build 2221; Build 3062~3132) on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux platforms. ...
calibre is the only best e-book management software that AppNee has known combining e-book manager, reader, editor and converter in one. Free, open source and cross-platform.
calibre supports CBZ, CBR, CBC, ...
John Wiseman wrote this complete series of survival tutorial (The SAS Survival Handbook) with his own rich experience in half life time of military career. It is intended to teach ...
DiaryOne is a creative, powerful and very safe (password protection and automatic backup) multimedia diary application. Especially, it is so beautiful and realistic that is just suitable for keeping a diary. ...
Brackets (successor of Edge Code, and should be called Adobe Brackets) is a cool, lightweight, powerful, free and open-source/cross-platform web front end developing IDE for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. It's created ...
GTD (short for Getting Things Done) this time-management/self-management method was put forward by David Allen (in the field of developing potentials of individuals and companies, he is widely considered to ...
bbLean is based on BlackBox, which can fully take over Windows Explorer, known as the best alternative of Explorer.exe, so we can directly replace desktop and Windows Explorer after system ...
Unity (AKA: Unity3D/Unity2D, U3D for short) is currently the most popular multi-platform free game engine developed by Unity Technologies from Denmark (mainly written in C, C++ and C#, and first released in 2005). ...
No doubt, TeamViewer is an excellent all-in-one solution for remote control and online meeting. Sure there are also lots of similar good software, such as AnyDesk, ScreenConnect, Anyplace Control, PCAnyWhere, etc. But finally I ...
Zeal is a free and open source offline documentation browser specially designed for programmers/coders on Windows and Linux. It's inspired from Dash on Mac OS X, developed using Qt, simple ...
 Sublime Text 2.x, 3.x Universal License Keys
calibre – Most popular one-stop freeware eBook solution
The SAS Survival Handbook, Second Revised & Third
DiaryOne – Most humanized and practical multimedia diary
Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity
bbLean – Best alternative to Explorer.exe
[v5.6.1] Unity – Currently most popular multi-platform 3D/2D
[v12.0] TeamViewer Premium, Corporate & Enterprise Editions’ Portable
Zeal – AIO offline API documentation browser for
- Copy/reprint content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.