|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
For a long time in the past, AVG has been always evaluated as the best anti-spyware software. But since version 7.5, it has stopped updating, and the latest version of AVG no longer provides separate anti-spyware tool. As a result, many users began to look for suitable alternatives of AVG. But the fact is, such kind of software with real-time protection is hard to find. Slowly, Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit & Anti-Malware began to get more users’ favor.
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit can resist all known and unknown 0-day vulnerabilities. Its predecessor is ZeroVulnerabilityLabs‘ ExploitShield, and its patented technologies can effectively protect your browsers and applications. For a new vulnerability that the corresponding software vendor has not released the security update, Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit can provide more effective safety protection than general anti-virus software on local machine.
The common characteristics of Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit and Anti-Malware are: small file size; compact and user-friendly UI; fast scan; complete detection and removal; real-time protection; support of online update; and the most popular technologies now.
// Licenses Keys for Anti-Exploit //
|License ID||License Key|
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit & Anti-Malware for Business (Premium Edition) multilingual full installers, universal working license keys, unlocked files and universal activators for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
// Installation Notes //
- First of all, uninstall any MalwareBytes applications in your computer
- Use the official ‘Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Cleanup Utility’ to make a full clear (a system restart is required)
- Run the ‘Universal Activator by ApppNee’ as administrator (it may be falsely reported as Win32:Evo-gen [Susp] by Avast)
- Now, download and install the latest version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business form official site or AppNee
- All done!
- Download and install Anti-Exploit for Business as trial
- Use one license key above to activate your product
- That’s all!
// Prompts //
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will forcibly open your Windows Defender app and all related services.
- On 2017/11/22, we found that Malwarebytes had maliciously added AppNee.com into its blacklist. As a result, the time your Malwarebytes product runs, all AppNee website becomes blocked, despite any antivirus software never treats us like this (Avast also made this so-called mistake, but it eventually let us AppNee go). However, we totally understand this behavior, no hate to them.
// Download URLs //
|Anti-Malware (for Business)|
|Premium Edition||v3.0.6||56.4 MB|
|Anti-Exploit (for Business)|
|Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Cleanup Utility|