|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
For a long time in the past, AVG has been always evaluated as the best anti-spyware software. But since version 7.5, it has stopped updating, and the latest version of AVG no longer provides separate anti-spyware tool. As a result, many users began to look for suitable alternatives of AVG. But the fact is, such kind of software with real-time protection is hard to find. Slowly, Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit & Anti-Malware began to get more users’ favor.
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit can resist all known and unknown 0-day vulnerabilities. Its predecessor is ZeroVulnerabilityLabs‘ ExploitShield, and its patented technologies can effectively protect your browsers and applications. For a new vulnerability that the corresponding software vendor has not released the security update, Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit can provide more effective safety protection than general anti-virus software on local machine.
The common characteristics of Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit and Anti-Malware are: small file size; compact and user-friendly UI; fast scan; complete detection and removal; real-time protection; support of online update; and the most popular technologies now.
// Licenses Keys for Anti-Exploit //
|License ID||License Key|
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit & Anti-Malware for Business (Premium Edition) multilingual full installers, universal working license keys, unlocked files and universal activators for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Installation Notes //
- First of all, uninstall any MalwareBytes applications in your computer
- Use the official ‘Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Cleanup Utility’ to make a full clear (a system restart is required)
- Run the ‘Universal Activator by ApppNee‘ as administrator (it may be falsely reported as Win32:Evo-gen [Susp] by Avast)
- Now, download and install the latest version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business form official site or AppNee
- All done!
- Download and install Anti-Exploit for Business as trial
- Use one license key above to activate your product
- That’s all!
// Prompts //
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will forcibly open your Windows Defender app and all related services.
- On 2017/11/22, we found that Malwarebytes had maliciously added AppNee.com into its blacklist. As a result, the time your Malwarebytes product runs, all AppNee website becomes blocked, despite any antivirus software never treats us like this (Avast also made this so-called mistake, but it eventually let us AppNee go). However, we totally understand this behavior, no hate to them.
// Download URLs //
|Anti-Malware (for Business)|
|Anti-Exploit (for Business)|
|Premium Edition||v1.09||1.79 MB|
|Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Cleanup Utility|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us to some more time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|