|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
ManyCam is a cool and powerful camera effects tool, we can also think of it as a kind of virtual camera. With it, we can make all kinds of practical video and audio effects in case with camera or not, thereby adding more fun to your audio & video chat with friends!
In fact, the more powerful point of ManyCam is its camera partition feature. We usually feel the camera is always far from enough when chatting with multiple friends in the audio & video chat rooms. And ManyCam can satisfy this requirement, it enables the video windows of multiple instant messaging software to display the current native content taken by cameras or your virtual videos, so as to realize the video chatting with more people at the same time.
// Key Features //
- Use your webcam with many applications simultaneously
- Add amazing webcam effects & graphics to your videos or photos
- Quickly switch between different video & audio sources
- Screencast desktop and draw over video
- Picture in Picture support
- Create and save up to six video preset windows
- Create your own webcam effects
- Add amazing microphone audio effects to your broadcast
- Remote IP cameras support
- Game Capture, YouTube Integration, Mobile Source
// Official Demo Video //
// Supported Video Sources //
- IP Cameras
- Media Files
- Blank Images
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the ManyCamfessional/Enterprise Edition multilingual full installers, unlocked file and unlock patch for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Installation Notes //
for ManyCam v5.5.0:
- Download and install ManyCam (make sure the Internet connection is active, because some drivers need to be installed accurately with Internet connection)
- Exit ManyCam
- Run the unlock patch as administrator
- Done, enjoy!
*** If the unlock path could not find ManyCam, you have to install ManyCam to the default path.
for older versions:
- Download and install ManyCam full installer
- Make sure to exit ManyCam first
- Copy the unlocked file ‘winmm.dll’ or ‘ManyCam.exe’ to the installation folder and overwrite
- All done, enjoy!
// Warning //
- This is an ad-supported application, so please do pay attention while installing the setup from official!
- The unlocked DLL file (winmm.dll) or unlock patch may be reported as Threat: Win32:Malware-gen with high severity.
// Prompts //
- How to remove the watermark: Text over video -> uncheck ‘Show ManyCam.com Logo’.
// Related Links //
- ManyCam User Guide (for Windows)
- ManyCam F.A.Q.
- Learn how to use ManyCam with apps and websites
- Get Started by learning how to use ManyCam (Video Tutorials)
- ManyCam video and audio effects download
// Download URLs //
|v5.3.0||removed (***)||61.4 MB|
|Enterprise Edition||v5.5.0||64.6 MB|
*** Thanks to the feedback from Tinker. After test, we were sure that the unlocked file (winmm.dll) for v5.3.0 can not work correctly anymore – The program will close itself in about 1 min after launched.