As of this writing, I guess Mastering jQuery may be the latest tutorial about jQuery, when finishing you will be able to maximize your skills on jQuery library’s core features. Moreover, you will even get the ability to explore more practical, interesting ways of using jQuery library by yourself, so as to apply them to real website applications.
In this book, from the beginning understand the advanced ways about how to integrate the library into your application, and then it is how to use regular expressions for senior form validation, animating, advanced event handling, using jQuery effects… At the back you will grasp how to use jQuery together with external functions (such as Node Webkit) to develop practical cases, and finally learn to optimize your own libraries to achieve maximum efficiency and explore the best practices for using QUnit.
// Table Of Contents //
- Chapter 1: Installing jQuery
- Chapter 2: Customizing jQuery
- Chapter 3: Organizing Your Code
- Chapter 4: Working With Forms
- Chapter 5: Integrating Ajax
- Chapter 6: Animating In jQuery
- Chapter 7: Advanced Event Handling
- Chapter 8: Using jQuery Effects
- Chapter 9: Using The Web Performance APIs
- Chapter 10: Manipulating Images
- Chapter 11: Authoring Advanced Plugins
- Chapter 12: Using jQuery With The Node-Webkit Project
- Chapter 13: Enhancing Performance In jQuery
- Chapter 14: Testing jQuery
// Book Example Codes //
// Download URLs //
// Related Posts //
In AppNee's opinion, there is no so-called the best programming (or even human) language, only the most suitable for you, your favorite or the one you can do best. Remember: ...
First, you should know, this is a bestselling self-help guide with worldwide fame. It was written by Stephen Covey, whose thought achievements enjoy equal popularity with Dale Carnegie, Peter Drucker ...
Today, at this moment of rapid development of Internet and increasingly serious intrusion behaviors to network, the network security naturally became a focus in IT field. Accordingly, the network scanning technology ...
CSS 3 allows you to create a more professional, cool and beautiful website appearance, but the details of learning it will be a little trouble - even for experienced web ...
Are you a C# beginner for creating Windows applications? Or are you looking for an excellent C# learning guide in order to not be led astray? AppNee thinks your only best ...
This is the second edition of The Book of CSS3 written by the famous Web front-end development engineer Peter Gasston from England, which covers comprehensive interpretation to CSS3 advanced techniques.
The Book of ...
Brackets (successor of Edge Code, and should be called Adobe Brackets) is a cool, lightweight, powerful, free and open-source/cross-platform web front end developing IDE for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. It's created ...
Don't be confused by 'The Missing Manual' series of books' title, so that worry about you can't understand this HTML5: The Missing Manual, 2nd Edition. In fact, there is no ...
Beginning C# 6 Programming with Visual Studio 2015 is a latest step-by-step beginner's guide for learning the C# and .NET Framework programming techniques using Visual Studio 2015 from scratch. It can ...
Head First Programming HD PDF, EPUB
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People HD
Kali Linux Network Scanning Cookbook HD PDF
CSS3: The Missing Manual, 3rd Edition HD PDF
Beginning Visual C# 2012 Programming HD PDF, EPUB
The Book of CSS3, 1st & 2nd Editions
HTML5: The Missing Manual, 2nd Edition HD PDF
[Final] Beginning C# 6 Programming with Visual Studio
jQuery Pocket Reference HD PDF
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.