|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
MoleBox Virtualization Solution (MoleBox VS for short) is a real-time software visualization/distributing tool with not perfect but professional and complete functions. It can package some software on Windows along with all of its auxiliary/necessary data and components into a single executable file (EXE), which can run the same as before or even faster.
// Key Features //
- Deliver your software in a single executable
- Use components and runtimes without installation
- Protect your data files from viewing and modification
- Run software from use level, without admin rights
When handle an application, MoleBox VS compresses and encrypts as many data file, media file and dynamic link libraries (DLL) as possible. In that way, you can use MoleBox VS to protect your application’s data and resource, prevent them from being viewed or modified, and avoid the use of your dynamic link libraries by a third party program. Especially, MoleBox VS does not affect any function of the original application, and none additional coding required at all. Again, the decompression and decryption progress is done automatically, which is imperceptible for users when it does this.
MoleBox VS provides two packaging modes:
- x1 + x2 + x3 + … + x99 = y1: package the launcher and external data together into one executable file – with which you can make some software containing a lot of libraries and external data to be only one EXE
- x1 + x2 + x3 + … + x99 = y1 + y2: very suitable for packaging large software
*** y1 represents launcher; y2 represents external data
// Edition Statement //
This is the MoleBox Virtualization Solution ULTRA Edition v4.5462 portable full version along with the license file – made by KuNgBiM.
// Installation Notes //
- Download and extract
- Copy the License File (.molebox.d9308ce138674bcc832cd28091c5a197.lic) to “C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local”
- Done, enjoy!
// Prompts //
MoleBox VS is not universal for all software, even for some portable software. So, whether some program can be packaged using MoleBox VS, you can only know after trying.
// Warning //
The unlocked versions of ‘mxbpack.exe’ and ‘molebox.exe’ will be reported as thread: Win32: Malware-gen, so whether to use it or not depends on yourself finally.
// Download URLs //