Programming Pearls and More Programming Pearls are companion volumes written by Jon Bentley that successively published in 1986 and 1988. Both of them have become a masterpiece in the field of computer science. If you want to be a really excellent programmer, you have to read them first.
Why is More Programming Pearls suitable for self-study? Because it contains many real cases in history, a lot of excellent exercises as well as the tips and answers to some exercises. As the author has suggested, when reading these two books, readers need to have a pen and paper, and you’d better have a computer at hand too. This way, you can read and think, think and try. As a result, we can maximize the profitability of reading these two books.
If a masterpiece such as The Art of Computer Programming represents the “heavy weapons” such as “Tank and Cannon” programmers use, then Jon Bentley’s Programming Pearls and More Programming Pearls are similar to the “light weapons” such as “Knife and Spear”, which can preferably meet the daily needs of professional programmers. Or we can say, the former is fundamental techniques to improve internal force, while the latter is a quick bible to give directions just before going into battle. In short, both of them are the key to winning, neither is dispensable.
// Download URLs //
(9.20 MB | Homepage)
// Related Posts //
Streets of Rage 3 (Bare Knuckle III): Yesterday Once More is one of the numerous fan made homebrew editions based on the original Streets of Rage 3. It's developed by ZhenYu Chen from ...
Tzar: The Burden of the Crown is a very classic real-time strategy game for PC. It's based on the fictional ancient history during the Middle Ages, developed and released by ...
Strikers 1945 (AKA: Psikyo 1945, ストライカーズ 1945) is a series of vertical scrolling arcade shooting games published by the famous Psikyo video game company from Japan, who was a big ...
Contra: Dual Spirits (also known as: Contra 4 & 魂斗羅 デュアルスピリッツ) is produced in memory of the 20th anniversary of the birth of "Contra" series of games.
Contra: DS takes over ...
The JetBrains (formerly IntelliJ) from Czech Republic has offered many excellent IDEs for various website and application developers. For example, the IntelliJ IDEA has been recognized as one of the best Java ...
Believe many players have played two classic video games Super Mario Bros. and Bomberman in the childhood, they have been very famous in the FC (Famicom, Family Computer) era, but have ...
Regular Expression (RegEx for short) can be regarded as an immensely powerful weapon on computing. In almost all programming languages and OS, we can use it to carry out various of ...
Battle Garegga (AKA: バトルガレッガ, Batoru Garegga), the first time I played this arcade shooting game was about 2000. Since then, I've been searching for it until today. Just because I ...
For beginners using Windows who are interested in the C/C++ language (anyway, you need to compile your C/C++ programs) or Linux embedded system development, the big headache is switching back ...
PrintLayout is a lightweight and free layout designing & printing program from China, specially designed for user interface sketch design of software development's initial stage.
Given that PrintLayout is old and ...
Streets of Rage 3: Yesterday Once More Portable
Tzar: The Burden of the Crown Portable Full
[MAME] Psikyo’s Strikers 1945 I, II, III, Plus
[NDS] Contra: Dual Spirits rom download
[v2017.1.3] JetBrains/IntelliJ All Products Universal License Keys collection
Bomber-Mario – Bomberman style Super Mario fun game
Sams Teach Yourself Regular Expressions in 10 Minutes
[MAME] Battle Garegga ROM + Emulator download
Cygwin – A complete simulation of UNIX environment
PrintLayout – Simple software UI design & printing
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.