|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
Multi Hero is a multiplayer action-adventure small game produced by a fanatical fighting game fan player. All the characters appears in the game are familiar roles from our classic video games or films, and all of them were given characteristic action skills.
// Key Features //
- 50 difficult levels in the Adventure Mode
- Support keyboard and game pad controls
- Support up to 4 players at the same time
- Allows to define control key settings as need
- Various game modes (Adventure, VS: death mathc, team attack, keep the flag, etc.)
- 7 versus maps, 3 flag maps
- All maps and characters need to be unlocked to use in the adventure mode
- Each game characters with specific forms
- Very smooth action designs
- In the versus mode, the props randomly appeared increase the fun
In Multi Hero, players can use different characters to fight to each other or start an adventure alone. The representative roles are: Spider-Man, Mario, Ninja Turtles, Batman, Battletoads, Alien, the protagonists in the Ninja Gaiden and Street Fighter, and so on. The game graphics resolution is low, but its rich character, action and map designs make up for this shortage. Moreover, Multi Hero’s dynamic and lively background music, rich character voice, sound effects, etc., all of which reflect the pleasant sensation fighting games.
If you don’t want to play the multiplayer versus game mode, the single-player adventure mode is also waiting for you to challenge. There’re a total of 50 ingeniously designed levels in the adventure mode, whose difficulty is also increased gradually. All in all, Multi Hero can wake up you a lot of beautiful childhood memories.